4 Star CB from Nashville Keshawn Lawrence receives offer

Advertisement
I’d be weary of UT here

I know they aren’t good but they improved as the year went on last year and Pruitt can recruit with the best of them. Obviously it’s the home school and Derrick Ansley is a beast recruiter and coach as well.
Really like this kid though, probably #1 for me as far as OOS kids go that I want us to sign.

Advertisement
Seems like it's between us, Ole Miss, LSU and maybe Tennessee. Appears that Clemson has slowed contact with him. I like our chances in this one. Think we just need to weather this upcoming visit to LSU next weekend. Would like to get him locked up soon and be an EE for next year. I'm hoping Rumph and Corn weigh heavy in this one.

View attachment 82679
I’d be weary of UT here

I know they aren’t good but they improved as the year went on last year and Pruitt can recruit with the best of them. Obviously it’s the home school and Derrick Ansley is a beast recruiter and coach as well.
Really like this kid though, probably #1 for me as far as OOS kids go that I want us to sign.
Yeah Pruitt himself is an elite recruiter and they have a great recruiting staff , plus that’s the home state team for Lawrence

Rumoh has never had a problem being in the “conversation” let slow down in heaping praise on him until he starts signing the highly recruited kids REGULARLY

When has any CB coach in the last 15 years pulled in any highly recruited kids REGULARLY? To me, pulling the 4 star kids is what you're expected to do at Miami and he has done that.

Advertisement
The "Rumph can't recruit" guys must have took vacation. Ever since we landed Williams they've been M.I.A. Pun intended.

What? Nobody has said anything because there has been nothing to say, good or bad. He lost a ton of battles, salvaged a victory, and now we are all waiting to see what he and his therapist can pull together for this cycle.

Of course we could make this same comment about every coach on the staff.

Winning at a high level regularly solves the biggest hurdle.

Rumoh has never had a problem being in the “conversation” let slow down in heaping praise on him until he starts signing the highly recruited kids REGULARLY

I don't see how when we have quality DBs. Not to mention how he's developed our guys. Not too many people thought that Michael Jackson was going to be the CB he turned out to be when he signed at Miami.
I'm not going to re-visit all the reasons why. He wasn't the main recruiter for Ivey or Gil. Blades and Bandy were lay downs. He's recruited Williams, Couch, and Bethel on the roster. We will find out just how good he really is at developing talent this year. There's talent but not much experience outside of Bandy. You add in green safeties and the corners are really going to have to step up. This year he's off to a good start recruiting but it's too early to tell. So yes, the jury is still out on Rumph. This year will is his biggest test and there's no excuses.

Advertisement
What? Nobody has said anything because there has been nothing to say, good or bad. He lost a ton of battles, salvaged a victory, and now we are all waiting to see what he and his therapist can pull together for this cycle.

Before Williams people called for his job bc he's missed on some 5 star kids which no CB coach has been able to pull consistently for the past 15 years. So calling for his job, especially the way he's developed guys, is absurd.

I'm not going to re-visit all the reasons why. He wasn't the main recruiter for Ivey or Gil. Blades and Bandy were lay downs. He's recruited Williams, Couch, and Bethel on the roster. We will find out just how good he really is at developing talent this year. There's talent but not much experience outside of Bandy. You add in green safeties and the corners are really going to have to step up. This year he's off to a good start recruiting but it's too early to tell. So yes, the jury is still out on Rumph. This year will is his biggest test and there's no excuses.

Regardless if he was the "main recruiter" for Ivey or Gil he still recruited them and they both still came knowing he was going to be their position coach. He layed to rest the questions about his development with Michael Jackson. He turned out to be one of the top corners with Rumphs development .

Advertisement
I don't see how when we have quality DBs. Not to mention how he's developed our guys. Not too many people thought that Michael Jackson was going to be the CB he turned out to be when he signed at Miami.
Guys that were “coming here regardless” don’t count.

Guys that were “coming here regardless” don’t count.

Why did u put quotations around that like I said it in previous posts? Lmao. Every guy counts to be quite honest but Corn had his best year under Rumph and he developed Michael Jackson into a star. Proof is in the pudding.

Advertisement
Back