2023 4 Star Ath Robert Stafford visiting Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just enjoy this ****, fellas. All I'm gonna say. At the end of the day, 12 Saturdays in the fall are all that matter. But the other 353 days of the year prepare you for those 12. And we have a coach and staff who recruits every second he's breathing for all of those 353 days. Don't forget to stop and enjoy this part of the process. It's almost as fun as the fall Saturdays are going to be very soon.

Advertisement
Well said

I wasn’t really old enough to appreciate our insane run in the late 90s early 2000s. Well wasn’t old enough to appreciate the magnitude of it anyway

It just felt like we were going to be on top forever after that

And I know we’ve all discussed this a million times but it’s worth repeating: it’s far beyond Mario. The foundational change from top to bottom has been astonishing

And I just want to make sure I appreciate it fully
I’ve been around since ‘67 and I’ve never seen anything like this even in our glory years.

The transformation in less than 7 months truly is astonishing. The most astonishing is it’s not just in the coaching ranks but throughout the entire organization. Even in our glory years, we didn’t have the commitment from other “sources” like we have currently.

Advertisement
Just enjoy this ****, fellas. All I'm gonna say. At the end of the day, 12 Saturdays in the fall are all that matter. But the other 353 days of the year prepare you for those 12. And we have a coach and staff who recruits every second he's breathing for all of those 353 days. Don't forget to stop and enjoy this part of the process. It's almost as fun as the fall Saturdays are going to be very soon.
We’re not gonna win them all this time of year. Even Baga, UGA, and Clemp$on lose a few. But it sure seems we’re in the game a lot more then just 7 months ago. If this cycle is any indication of what we can expect going forward, we’re going to be a lot more satisfied then disappointed.

Understand he is fast ... what is his 40 yard time as a reference ... couldn't find it. Thanks. Go ... Go Canes.

Advertisement

Shiiiit he’s recruiting on those Saturdays too

Understand he is fast ... what is his 40 yard time as a reference ... couldn't find it. Thanks. Go ... Go Canes.

Tested off the charts spring before senior season posting the fastest 40-yard dash at an invite-only camp loaded with talented skill players. Also had the best vertical jump out of anyone that day.

From 247^

It would be nice if they listed the actual time…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m with you

It’s easy to say “oh well show me on the field”

I don’t blame anyone for that mindset, but it’s also not how I feel. Our recruiting is going to be better. Our practices are going to be better. All of this matters and I’m here for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back