2023 4 Star Ath Robert Stafford visiting Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never to be forgotten by the living fan!

Seriously JHall, you’re a vet, you’ve been around a long time. This is unprecedented for my fandom. We deserve this.
You said it brother

The momentum shift from last summer/fall to now is…it’s indescribable

I’ve never seen anything like this up close and personal, and we may just be getting started

You said it brother

The momentum shift from last summer/fall to now is…it’s indescribable

I’ve never seen anything like this up close and personal, and we may just be getting started
Idk what’s worse, the fans who are old enough to have seen the glory days and then had to suffer through our mediocrity, or the fans who are young enough that all we have ever seen is mediocrity. Either way, it’s a great time to be a Canes fan and brighter days are ahead

Never to be forgotten by the living fan!

Seriously JHall, you’re a vet, you’ve been around a long time. This is unprecedented for my fandom. We deserve this.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Idk what’s worse, the fans who are old enough to have seen the glory days and then had to suffer through our mediocrity, or the fans who are young enough that all we have ever seen is mediocrity. Either way, it’s a great time to be a Canes fan and brighter days are ahead
Well said

I wasn’t really old enough to appreciate our insane run in the late 90s early 2000s. Well wasn’t old enough to appreciate the magnitude of it anyway

It just felt like we were going to be on top forever after that

And I know we’ve all discussed this a million times but it’s worth repeating: it’s far beyond Mario. The foundational change from top to bottom has been astonishing

And I just want to make sure I appreciate it fully

Advertisement
Well said

I wasn’t really old enough to appreciate our insane run in the late 90s early 2000s. Well wasn’t old enough to appreciate the magnitude of it anyway

It just felt like we were going to be on top forever after that

And I know we’ve all discussed this a million times but it’s worth repeating: it’s far beyond Mario. The foundational change from top to bottom has been astonishing

And I just want to make sure I appreciate it fully
I feel the exact same way. I chose Miami as my team the year they played OSU in the NC. I was like 9 and when OSU won that’s when I decided I hated OSU and loved Miami. Needless to say, there weren’t too many good times to look forward to after that point

I feel the exact same way. I chose Miami as my team the year they played OSU in the NC. I was like 9 and when OSU won that’s when I decided I hated OSU and loved Miami. Needless to say, there weren’t too many good times to look forward to after that point
I went into that game as a 9 year old from the Midwest rooting for OSU, but absolutely could not get over how fun and exciting Miami was to watch play football. As has been stated, the most important thing for me is to make sure I fully enjoy and appreciate what I am seeing today.

**** that’s a good question. I’ve seen all but the first title and had season tickets through the butch revival. But the last two decades hurt so much just cause we all knew what was possible and weren’t committed to doing. So I guess never having lived through winning would’ve been worse. I know there were times last two decades where I said, ”at least I saw us dominate once”

Advertisement
Same lol. I was 5 or 6 in a room full of OSU fans. (I'm from ohio) i remember rooting for Miami cuz no one else was lmao.

Same bro. I think I was 13 and that season was my first time really diving into CFB. It’s been a long road filled with disappointment and false hope but Mario is that dude

Advertisement
Hang in there brother. It will be worth it. I’m a diehard Yankees fan. I know championships as a fan. But there is NOTHING like the feeling when our Miami Hurricanes are on top of college football.

Miami is a great program. Not just a program that got lucky with 1 coach. When we have an admin that gives a ****, a competent AD, good to great coach, and boosters aligned, this program hums every time. I think we are there.

I’ve said this before. I truly believe that this 23 class will be in the CFP before they graduate.

This kid has been such a low key recruitment for us and he's more highly rated than all but one player committed to UF and FSU(Kearney, the guy who just committed to fsu while in Gainesville)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back