2023 4 Star Ath Robert Stafford visiting Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We not in Jackson top 6. I think its Cormani, Stafford, Brown from Heritage and Braxton from Texas are the main targets at CB. Stafford probably in and I like where we are with Cormani, Brown and Braxton a toss up
Ya I know just a fan of Jackson’s game I’m good with any 3 of those corners

Tomorrow night. No exact time
B281FB0D-DAF5-43F9-9372-4CFE8CBC3E87.png

Advertisement
Things are really starting to click. Would be a great pickup.
This was the Importance of getting Rashada! His commitment Justified what Mario and Staff are selling. The primary influence for a Top 5 class. I would’ve settled for EW, but our class ceiling with him was 10-15. Which is very good not great. Securing Rashada has us on a Great class trajectory!

Advertisement
This would be a huge recruiting win.

He reminds me of D’Jordan Strong with his ability to diagnose & Mirror in Press man, then combined with his WR hands & ball skills he has very good anticipatory breaks making plays on the ball.

He’s raw as a CB but his physical upside & natural athleticism stand out, you can tell he’s Basketball player too.

Depending on how fast he takes to teaching & once his technique is refined, he’s a kid that potentially can play earlier than expected. Hopefully he’ll be an EE if he commits, him getting in in the Spring next year would be critical for him.

Ryan McNeil ......

(a bit smaller and less polished, but that can be fixed)

Advertisement
It's times like these when you can look back at Mark D'Onofrio pontificating like a marble-mouthed mongoloid in a University of Miami recruiting office about how some coal shoveler from Delaware is elite at playing safety... or the boatload of botched evals of quality players we never pursued that became core contributors elsewhere... or the CB recruiting woes we've had for so many years until this recruiting past class.

And fast forward to today knowing we've got Mario and Addae at the helm of DB recruiting as we appear primed to land an athletic freak like Stafford.

Advertisement
It's times like these when you can look back at Mark D'Onofrio pontificating like a marble-mouthed mongoloid in a University of Miami recruiting office about how some coal shoveler from Delaware is elite at playing safety... or the boatload of botched evals of quality players we never pursued that became core contributors elsewhere... or the CB recruiting woes we've had for so many years until this recruiting past class.

And fast forward to today knowing we've got Mario and Addae at the helm of DB recruiting as we appear primed to land an athletic freak like Stafford.

Yeah, but WeFense.

Man, Gaby really is just scared to put out a CB unless others start doing it. He almost always follows Ivins or Wiltfong.

Don’t blame him. The kid has been doing this what a year a year and half? In that time how many times has he been savaged by this fanbase lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back