4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
why? bc they're rumored to be wanting money up front in the form of NIL? thats illegal by state NIL laws for high school kids to participate in NIL right now. they can move to Texas or cali and earn money today in NIL or they can take a bag under the table and stay in FL hs. otherwise they're ineligible. they need to be educated on what's legal per Florida NIL rules and what isnt. it can easily cost them their CFB eligibility if they're not informed. its why UM has a whole team informing these kids on the NIL rules and why there are many guys out there (including ruiz) who are willing to discuss the same. but whatever maybe their dad (if hes behind it) can grab a bag tomorrow and potentially cost them their eligibility

Everyone here knows all of that.

Still, if you think everything is on the up and up with kids traveling all over the country to attend a barbecue or whatever the ****, you're out of your mind. If there's going to be money exchanged, it's not going to be so they go buy a Benz and drive it to high school. Come on.

This new age we're in, it's dirty all around and there aren't any big fish or wanna be big fish doing it clean. The whole thing from an individual standpoint to the 7 on 7 travel teams is a cesspool unless you're going by the books. Point me in the direction of someone going by the books because they're being rewritten as each day passes.

Advertisement
X from Footballville said he spoke to someone close to them and there is nothing to worry about with the players, but the father may be a problem regarding NIL. As with any info from "insiders", it should be taken with a grain of salt. However, X seems reliable with his info in the past

Advertisement
X from Footballville said he spoke to someone close to them and there is nothing to worry about with the players, but the father may be a problem regarding NIL. As with any info from "insiders", it should be taken with a grain of salt. However, X seems reliable with his info in the past
If they’re only about the money, do we even want them?

Everyone here knows all of that.

Still, if you think everything is on the up and up with kids traveling all over the country to attend a barbecue or whatever the ****, you're out of your mind. If there's going to be money exchanged, it's not going to be so they go buy a Benz and drive it to high school. Come on.

This new age we're in, it's dirty all around and there aren't any big fish or wanna be big fish doing it clean. The whole thing from an individual standpoint to the 7 on 7 travel teams is a cesspool unless you're going by the books. Point me in the direction of someone going by the books because they're being rewritten as each day passes.
I know its dirty but im just saying if these dudes want an NIL deal (not a bag under the table) at least make sure they know what they're doing. If they just wanna bag it is what it is but if they want a legal NIL deal that fronts money, they'll find themselves ineligible.

Advertisement
I could go position by position but surely your only question mark would be WR. But our offense doesn’t need multiple dominate WRs to win when we have an NFL QB, and High caliber RBs & TEs. Am I wrong?

I would rate the RB room an A- or B+...I do like it.

So you are saying "my only question mark" lol...There's only 3 groups. 1 out of 3 is significant. I agree with you I like what we have. I just think "stacked" is a strong word. Hopefully someone emerges at WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back