4 more days for a Portal WR. Tell me the good news.

He was hurt, I’ll touch on this in an upcoming podcast I am doing with @Rellyrell but the combine speed we saw wasn’t his actual speed. If Rambo gets healthy, he will be more than fine speed-wise but like many other athletes under Manny’s watch, he played hurt and he reaggravated injuries as a result.
That’s a **** shame. In no way was I saying he deserved to go udfa. I still think it’s a knee jerk reaction by the league to just take anyone that is fast While letting a dude with Rambo’s production go undrafted.

Advertisement
He was hurt, I’ll touch on this in an upcoming podcast I am doing with @Rellyrell but the combine speed we saw wasn’t his actual speed. If Rambo gets healthy, he will be more than fine speed-wise but like many other athletes under Manny’s watch, he played hurt and he reaggravated injuries as a result.
Lispy ******* strikes again. He’s like that hand coming out of the ground to grab its victim in horror movies that was being discussed on other thread

Double Take What GIF by Laff

Advertisement
I’ll sit down with him Monday but I want to space out my podcasts, I just got done, today, recording with John Ruiz so I want to give that podcast its time in the spotlight but I’ll probably put Rell’s out by the end of the month.
Let’s go!! Leeds you’ve killed the podcasts so far keep it up

I’ve said since the very beginning we wouldn’t be the best NIL deal. I didn’t say that for ***** and giggles.

He can go play with Hooker ( who’s very averag) and get a extra 75 - 100 k versus playing with a guy who’s shown he can play at a high level and has fed a wr like a horse. A wr he knows well. I know there’s some folks in his camp that at least acknowledges the big picture.

We should start hearing something in the next 24 hours.
Y’all need to stop tripping on NIL. This young man is smarter than the average.

100k more right now + lower draft value with Hooker

Or

100k less and higher draft value with TVD?

He’s doing the math.

First round: $18.4 million
Second round: $6.9 million
Third round: $4.4 million
Fourth round: $3.3 million
Fifth round: $2.95 million
Sixth round: $2.8 million
Seventh round: $2.7 million

Advertisement
That’s crazy , I don’t doubt he was hurt but that’s not something NFL coaches can understand ? Especially with his production

But I guess why take the guy struggling with injury when there’s plenty who aren’t, available

Isn’t pro day in March?

Advertisement
Podcast with @Rellyrell …. Appointment listening. Live from the IE

Advertisement
We will find out a lot about this kid in the next 24-48 hours. Long term (TVD/NFL) vs Short term (Hooker/UDFA). $50K-$100K ain't worth it in the short term in my opinion.

Hope we get this kid but I honestly don't think he will change our win or loss trajectory.
I think he elevates the room, and by extension elevates the team.

We absolutely need this kid and color me optimistic about moving up his commitment date.

Advertisement
Back