(4)Miami vs. (1)Duke 7PM EST ESPN ACC Tournament Semifinals

UNC is the only team that stands a chance because at least the refs will at least try to call it down the middle.
Well I certainly would rather UNC or VT win than Dook. I just don't see it happening. UNC played out of their minds at Duke. I don't see them repeating that, granted, you are correct that if anybody can match calls Dook gets it will be UNC.

Advertisement
Miami played Duke close twice and could have easily gone 2-0. That's all I can ask for in regards to this team. On paper, this team shouldn't be able to stay on the court with Duke, they are more talented, theoretically. That said, Miami hung tough and had they been able to shoot their season average from the line, they would have likely been able to win this game late.

Advertisement
Tough loss tonight. Duke shot 17-22 from the line tonight. Miami was 6-12. I don't expect Wong to be this dreadful again this season. Let's get back in the gym and ready for next weekend. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of off topic but what do we have coming in next season? I’d think the program can build off this season and be another good club next season? Or do we lose everyone good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back