(4)Miami vs. (1)Duke 7PM EST ESPN ACC Tournament Semifinals

Advertisement
Duke is very good. No shame in that game last night. Except Wong. Ugh… Depending on what your definition of “deep tourney run” is, I gotta disagree. Only because a one and done style tournament doesn’t allow for any slip ups. We haven’t won more than 3 in a row since early January and the couple of 3 game winning streaks were against pretty poor competition. We’ve had some great performances followed by a couple clunkers. Which is to be expected from a talented but limited team. Can’t have that in the tourney. Based on the fact that most projections would have us playing a 1 or 2 seed in the 2nd round, I think 1 win and competitive 2nd round would be a good showing for this team.
As a 10 seed we will play a 2 seed...but honestly none of these 2 seeds scare me....we have a decent chance

Y'all keep saying he's playing out of position. He's not a wing player. Sam is a 4. Granted, a face up 4 but one who should be able to play inside and out. No one's asking him to be a post up player, but he should definitely be able to rebound and defend inside. He's 6'10"! We gotta stop making excuses. At some point, players gotta do better.

He’s limited physically and strength wise. He is at his ceiling I’m afraid.

Advertisement
Back