4* Edge Bai Jobe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow we must have some serious traction here, can you imagine Jobe, Collins, & Wayne in the same class. Maybe even Howard still

Advertisement
He is from Senegal, man probably wanna be out of there as soon as he finish high school ball, no prom or nothing hahah. I don't even think Bama makes his top 3. Could be wrong but its Us, Mich St and Vandy as he is serious about that degree.
My mom was born in Senegal. There’s 22 of them. They all have university degrees. Out of her 21 siblings, 13 of them have university degrees that were earned here in the United States.

Wow we must have some serious traction here, can you imagine Jobe, Collins, & Wayne in the same class. Maybe even Howard still
In all reality given our depth chart, the fact we only took 2 last year and the counters being off the next two years in regards to the annual 25, I can see us taking 4 if not more.

In all reality given our depth chart, the fact we only took 2 last year and the counters being off the next two years in regards to the annual 25, I can see us taking 4 if not more.
I feel like we might sign like 7 d-line this year and about 30 overall

Advertisement
I think your numbers arent unreasonable. We need talent infusion everywhere. ****, even the position we are strongest at(QB) we are looking like we will take 2.
Yea i think that's the biggest thing talent infusion and I could see us taking 6 o-line this class too see us taking 3 TEs this week

Mario is trying to flip the Roster quickly. Maybe after the '24 class. We have multiple Grad transfers we brought in on D. He doesn't want to keep using the portal so heavy. We have decent players we recruited on the roster. We are trying to be elite. We need elite talent. Take as many as u can.

Has he OV'ed to us? He's the 63rd best player in the country as a DE. Not sure what is missing with his recruitment other than he's probably a project and new to football.

Would be a massive get for us.

Advertisement
Has he OV'ed to us? He's the 63rd best player in the country as a DE. Not sure what is missing with his recruitment other than he's probably a project and new to football.

Would be a massive get for us.
Not sure if it was a OV but he visited from Friday to Sunday around June 12 time period.

Mario is trying to flip the Roster quickly. Maybe after the '24 class. We have multiple Grad transfers we brought in on D. He doesn't want to keep using the portal so heavy. We have decent players we recruited on the roster. We are trying to be elite. We need elite talent. Take as many as u can.

I mean, you have 85 right? Looks like he might flip about 65 of them in his first 17 months.

Advertisement
Back