4* Edge Bai Jobe

1656350453789.png

Advertisement
Here is MSU again...
Tucker aint fvckin around and he has his own Ruiz/SPAC Billionaire to boot. A friend of my went to school with him and the kid played basketball there. I was told he just got divorced so he is only worth half of that 11-12 billion but that is still enough to do damage.
Matt Ishbia Donates 32MM

Yep. Having a bored billionaire is so key now with this NIL stuff. Michigan has to be so annoyed with what is happening as all of the juice is with Tucker even tho they made the playoffs

If OU is out of it i really like our chances. African kids are usually high on the big picture, that is education and Vandy's bring some weight, but why go there and get your head beat in. Get a pro contract and finish school after making a bag.

Let me know when he gets a date so i can update the thread. Things falling into place. Seems us V Mich St. We could have an awesome month.

Btw, alot of our DE targets are committing soon. Bain hasn't set a date but Acheampong, Howard and Jobe all coming soon. Then we left to go after Wayne and Bain. Not sure if they deciding before season starts

Advertisement
Here is MSU again...
Tucker aint fvckin around and he has his own Ruiz/SPAC Billionaire to boot. A friend of my went to school with him and the kid played basketball there. I was told he just got divorced so he is only worth half of that 11-12 billion but that is still enough to do damage.
Matt Ishbia Donates 32MM

Dan Gilbert (Rocket Mortgage & Cleveland Cavs) is also a big time booster for them.

kinda crazy Ishbia‘s company United Wholesale Mortgage biggest rival is Rocket Mortgage and Ishiba and Gilbert do not like each other at all.

Yep. Having a bored billionaire is so key now with this NIL stuff. Michigan has to be so annoyed with what is happening as all of the juice is with Tucker even tho they made the playoffs
Michigan has stoopid rich alumni but it always is easier if you have one guy so that interest is focused not only financially but logistcally to allocate it right. Also you want a fan of sports which not all of them are. Michigan alum are really high brow and think their **** dont stink. It will take a moment for this NIL stuff to get figured out best believe their people will slap MSU around when it comes down to it. Michigan has something like 25 billionaires that are alumni, its crazy. Funny enough we dont get enough credit but our alumni are rich af as well.

Dan Gilbert (Rocket Mortgage & Cleveland Cavs) is also a big time booster for them.

kinda crazy Ishbia‘s company United Wholesale Mortgage biggest rival is Rocket Mortgage and Ishiba and Gilbert do not like each other at all.

I live in Detroit Metro and Dan Gilbert is the alpha in the state for sure. He owns Detroit.

Advertisement
Haven't heard much on this kid but if we somehow snag him and Collins Acheampong, that would be a nice pair of freaky DEs to get in the room.

Then, if we get Jaxon Howard too that would be an insane haul.
Question becomes how many DEs are we taking here? 2,3, or 4? Id imagine we would hold out for Harbor, Wayne and M'Pemba, right? So what happens if Howard, Acheampong and Jobe want all in? On one hand you take them but on the other hand you gotta have room for the 3 5 stars right? All 6 are studs and even the lowest ranked guy Acheampong has insane upside. Maybe he grows into a giant DT?

Here is MSU again...
Matt Ishbia Donates 32MM

He was a walk-on at Sparty under Izzo too

Advertisement
Howard is the one that IMO would help the fastest, but the other 2 have more upside IMO. Jobe is a project, he just has extremely high upside due to the raw athleticism and long wiry frame to add more weight. I have already touched on Collins, but again he is another high upside guy who would probably need a year of actually learning before we start seeing our ROI there.

As for this Jobe news, idk. I know he had an UOV here but has since OV’d to a couple places since then I believe. Due to that, I’d probably lean them but I truly have no idea on this kid. He is all potential, so I’m not that surprised that some of the bigger schools that may have been on him early have kinda put him on the back burner for more ready guys. Our edge board is full of options, this is a good thing obviously.

Howard is the one that IMO would help the fastest, but the other 2 have more upside IMO. Jobe is a project, he just has extremely high upside due to the raw athleticism and long wiry frame to add more weight. I have already touched on Collins, but again he is another high upside guy who would probably need a year of actually learning before we start seeing our ROI there.

As for this Jobe news, idk. I know he had an UOV here but has since OV’d to a couple places since then I believe. Due to that, I’d probably lean them but I truly have no idea on this kid. He is all potential, so I’m not that surprised that some of the bigger schools that may have been on him early have kinda put him on the back burner for more ready guys. Our edge board is full of options, this is a good thing obviously.
Jobe looks like a clone of Jabari Ishmael imo.

Advertisement
Jobe looks like a clone of Jabari Ishmael imo.

Maybe from a body standpoint, although I think Ishmael was a little taller and bigger but still somewhat wiry so I see where you are coming from.

I think Jobe has much more twitch and explosiveness than Jabari though and will be much more of a pass rushing threat. I don’t see and never actually viewed Ishmael as a pass rushing guy. At his best, I think he is just a big guy on the edge that could win with length and power occasionally and someone that should be a + in the run game. JMO.

If OU is out of it i really like our chances. African kids are usually high on the big picture, that is education and Vandy's bring some weight, but why go there and get your head beat in. Get a pro contract and finish school after making a bag.

Let me know when he gets a date so i can update the thread. Things falling into place. Seems us V Mich St. We could have an awesome month.

Btw, alot of our DE targets are committing soon. Bain hasn't set a date but Acheampong, Howard and Jobe all coming soon. Then we left to go after Wayne and Bain. Not sure if they deciding before season starts
Vanderbilt is VERY much in the picture and wouldn't be surprised if they were the pick. He and his family value education over anything and Vandy has always been the 1 school always mentioned when he discussed his Top schools through his entire recruitment

Advertisement
Back