2023 4* Edge Bai Jobe

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s no way this kid doesn’t go to OU, right?

How many 4/5 star recruits come from Oklahoma year in and year out? There has to be an insane amount of pressure to stay.
Bama & Mich ST are just as much in it for him as Oklahoma is as of now.

Okla usually are the overwhelming favorites for Oklahoma kids but due to his background he’s not necessarily a typical Oklahoma local kid.

The unweighted factor in his recruitment is how much is Oklahoma willing to spend in terms of NIL in order to keep him in state. Oklahoma as a program during the Stoops & Riley era was known to be willing to pay for high level recruits, but it remains to be seen how aggressive they’ll be in the NIL market under Venables. He’s not really a galvanizing coach that can get the boosters to cut blank checks & he doesn’t really come across as a cut throat recruiter type.

Basically, the odds are probably in Oklahoma’s favor at this stage in his recruitment, but he’s also pretty open to going & playing elsewhere & he’s not necessarily a complete lock as of yet.

Advertisement
Is it just me, or am I right that we are in head to head competition with Bama and A2M with a signfiicant number of recruits? It feels like I see their names on more recruits' Finals lists than either UF or FSU put together these days.
FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
May I suggest a NIL sponsor??

AC969780-E9D4-4E57-B587-44599A050774.gif

Advertisement
Back