4* Edge Bai Jobe

Advertisement
EDC4D93F-EFFE-430D-9636-21AD31CF555F.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From the OU mod on Jobe…
Bama/UGA are after so many edges, continue to recruit this kid as hard as possible. The general consensus amongst them is that the kid definitely isn’t going to OU. Mod even said Vandy would be after those top 3. FWIW

View attachment 189556
Im surprised we’re so well positioned for him, I thought OU was in the lead. Things seem to be falling into place all over the recruiting board right now

From the OU mod on Jobe…
Bama/UGA are after so many edges, continue to recruit this kid as hard as possible. The general consensus amongst them is that the kid definitely isn’t going to OU. Mod even said Vandy would be after those top 3. FWIW

View attachment 189556
International kids love Miami. Akeem is even international. He’s from Canada and that’s another territory we should try to recruit.

Advertisement
Im surprised we’re so well positioned for him, I thought OU was in the lead. Things seem to be falling into place all over the recruiting board right now

Could be sour grapes, but apparently their staff is lukewarm on him. Who knows how true that is, but the longer this goes the better for us IMO (unless we flop).

Everybody put unless we flop in our recruiting ifs and buts. Man kids aint gonna sit there and be like yeah these man came in 1 year they need to make magic happen and move the world for me to go there. The reason why we have tough traction is because alot of these players relationships are set, 2,3 even 4 years in advance. Some guys may have been on Oregon board so Cristobal may have been on them. But thats why it was good we got all these coaches that were in top notch institution like Strong, Addae and Gattis etc. They bring all their pre existing relationships with players as well, and that helps with a new staff.

I keep telling man recruiting is recruiting, UGA has always had pretty good recruiting classes but not to the level they are now. Kirby first year they went 8-5 with a bowl win, they collected the #3 class in the country off that, the rest is history.

Ok lets use a worse team. Texas A&M, Jimbo gets there, his first full class, is #4 coming off 9-4. his next season they are 8-5, they get the #6 class with a better average per player than the previous class. Texas A&M has been dog **** since however long, u think kids dont remember Miami being good, ask them about Texas A&M.
I expect to win somewhere between 8-10 games, and our recruiting will be fine. Kids and their parents know it takes time to build. What we are selling is a vision. We are gonna be fine in recruiting because we are pouring resources, effort and numbers into it. I mean numbers as in people. That's outside of NIL. Every kid we talk to who we are after, we are either #1 or #2 on them. NIL also plays a part and we are ok there too.

From the OU mod on Jobe…

View attachment 189556
Whew, just the usual suspects Bama and UGA, glad we don't have to worry about MSU here. Tired of them buzzing around like a gnat with every major recruit

Fly Wtf GIF

Advertisement
Back