4* DE TaMere Robinson visiting this weekend

I’ve got 5/6, don’t know the 6th unless Hill is still in the picture.

Bobby Washington
TaMere Robinson
Malik Bryant
Raul Aguirre
Tony Rojas
It's actually really interesting that he said 6 and we don't know who the 6th is. My guess is Stanquan Clark, or maybe Lewis Carter, but knowing Mario, it could be a top 200 prospect that we don't even know is in the picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn’t watch the film did you? This is Chase Smith 2.0
Na, Chase Smith was playing WR in High school and could’ve been here just to be a WR. Don’t even try to compare the two.

Advertisement
I was pretty shocked by the fact we are only taking 3 LBs too. So technically we have 2 spots left then because Bobby Washington already committed? Or did TaMere have it confused and Mario meant that we are taking 3 more LBs? We need all the premier LBs we can get. I wouldnt turn anyone away that is on our big board. (Rojas, Aguire, Bryant, Robinson..Hill maybe) This isnt a position that would be "first come, first serve" if you ask me.

That's the dilemma all schools face.
Especially with all these kids taking Summer visits. I have never seen this many Summer OV in all my time following recruiting. (over 30 years) Esp for elite kids. So to your point, every school will have the same problem. Keeping their momentum through the Fall after the OV is over.

(Unless we are talking NIL initial deposits upon commitment, which in that case, everything changes)

Advertisement
What position is Manny recruiting him at? Does anyone have a clue? Also, any idea what position he prefers to play?
Manny never had a clue when it came to LB recruiting in particular and defensive recruiting in general so I can't see how anyone could have any insights into his thought process (if there is any)?

Wondering Question Mark GIF by xponentialdesign

Advertisement
Manny never had a clue when it came to LB recruiting in particular and defensive recruiting in general so I can't see how anyone could have any insights into his thought process (if there is any)?

Wondering Question Mark GIF by xponentialdesign
Manny is there to call the defense, that’s it. They have a lot of very good recruiters in that staff.

Manny is there to call the defense, that’s it. They have a lot of very good recruiters in that staff.
Not saying you're wrong, but how do you close on a defensive recruit w/o having him at least talk to a recruit for a few minutes? That's all Manny needs to implode a recruitment.

Not saying you're wrong, but how do you close on a defensive recruit w/o having him at least talk to a recruit for a few minutes? That's all Manny needs to implode a recruitment.
I didn’t say he didn’t talk to anybody. He’s not there to be the primary recruiter. That staff is loaded with recruiters and a coach who can croot and close. Manny didn’t get hired at PSU because he’s an elite recruiter. He’s a good DC and plays a base 4/3 system.

Advertisement
Back