4* DE TaMere Robinson visiting this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
He started out playing Safety before he became an Edge rusher.

If they’re recruiting him to play Mike backer it may be because they probably think due to his weight & frame that he may have upside as a Standup LB as opposed to making him a pure DE in our system.

I’m not a fan of moving edge guys to any LBer position. if it wasn’t charlie strong making the decision I would be vehemently against it.

I’d usually agree, but your Coach Strong point + the fact that the kid plays off the ball LB in his film in addition to edge along with deep safety and makes plays at every spot. This isn’t our usual DeAndre Wilder/Patrick Joyner/Sam Brooks etc take

Advertisement
“Coach told me they’re only taking three players at my position and that six players at my position are taking official visits there,” Robinson said. “He also said he picked to allow me to come first (of the six) because he really wants me and he’ll do anything to get me.”

I’d usually agree, but your Coach Strong point + the fact that the kid plays off the ball LB in his film in addition to edge along with deep safety and makes plays at every spot. This isn’t our usual DeAndre Wilder/Patrick Joyner/Sam Brooks etc take
Exactly what I was going to say. He’s playing field safety, edge and Mike on his film. He’s an athlete with plus size. Gaby said he measured in at 6’3-6’4. He lists himself at 220. He’s significantly bigger than all of those guys with experience playing in space and making plays.

Advertisement
What position is Manny recruiting him at? Does anyone have a clue? Also, any idea what position he prefers to play?
Manny isn’t even recruiting him, it’s Terry Smith, I was really just cracking jokes lol

But they’re recruiting him at Edge, he’d basically play the same position as Tyler Elsdon does for them. Which is EDGE/DE or the Viper role that we had in our Defense when we had Demetrius Jackson/Trent Harris/Trevon Hill/Quincy Roche etc..

“Coach told me they’re only taking three players at my position and that six players at my position are taking official visits there,” Robinson said. “He also said he picked to allow me to come first (of the six) because he really wants me and he’ll do anything to get me.”
Taking 3 with 6 getting OVs.

Who are the 6 getting OVs?

Manny isn’t even recruiting him, it’s Terry Smith, I was really just cracking jokes lol

But they’re recruiting him at Edge, he’d basically play the same position as Tyler Elsdon does for them. Which is EDGE/DE or the Viper role that we had in our Defense when we had Demetrius Jackson/Trent Harris/Trevon Hill/Quincy Roche etc..
Of course Manny isn’t recruiting him. Why would the DC recruit a defensive player...

Advertisement
What position is Manny recruiting him at? Does anyone have a clue? Also, any idea what position he prefers to play?
Manny’s recruiting him for...
9EA597BD-1930-4D57-9540-56A0361FDA29.gif

Advertisement
Back