2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

His weight is not an issue. He can get up to 180 pretty easily with the diet we got going on. Its usually their height people refer to when they say someone is small. Is he legit 5'11 or is he 5'9. Either way give me ballers with speed.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Probably Redan.

The crazy part is ...i remember Thomas Davis...Yea that same 1 former um coach...and Ahmad Batman Carroll being the top dogs in atlanta around that time.

Parkview had a program.

On the west side....Reshad Jones (miami dolphins/uga) was a beast and there was another speedster that went to Auburn i believe but he was in the streets heavy
*Nick Turner was his name..actually went to Mississipi State. Matter of fact searching this found out he was killed trying to rob drug dealer. Stuff he was doing since high school.
Douglas High School had some real talent too.

Southside was Banneker...and maybe Tri Cities.

Where the Atlanta posters at @Andrew @AtlAtty

A fan base that saw slow, 5’11” Deandre baker get taken in the 1st round is concerned about his size?

If he can play, bring him to me

Advertisement
Lee vs Porter, if we only get one, who do we prefer?

Yes.

1645565692886.png

Advertisement
Huh? I thought Rogers was a legit 6-6'1 but was just light
Yeah Lee’s 5’11” same range as 6’. But I thought the small description was because of the 160 weight. Which if Rogers is slightly taller at the same weight range would bring more “small” concerns for Rogers as well?

Wrong position but same vein in terms of argument...Aaron Donald had size concerns..he seems to have had an above average career...if he’s nice, he’s nice.

Advertisement
The crazy part is ...i remember Thomas Davis...Yea that same 1 former um coach...and Ahmad Batman Carroll being the top dogs in atlanta around that time.

Parkview had a program.

On the west side....Reshad Jones (miami dolphins/uga) was a beast and there was another speedster that went to Auburn i believe but he was in the streets heavy
*Nick Turner was his name..actually went to Mississipi State. Matter of fact searching this found out he was killed trying to rob drug dealer. Stuff he was doing since high school.

I had a couple of kids there for the finals that yr. (shot put) and (400). Carroll could move.

Advertisement
7 levels of competition, strong competition at al levels. would say Ga. is top 5 HS for college players
THIS!!! Unless a kid comes from MOST public schools in Columbus, Macon, Augusta, or anywhere in Savannah, (not named Benedictine :ROFLMAO: ), he's probably a take.

Yeah Lee’s 5’11” same range as 6’. But I thought the small description was because of the 160 weight. Which if Rogers is slightly taller at the same weight range would bring more “small” concerns for Rogers as well?
Ehhhhh, Rogers is listed at 6'1 but I assumed he is really 6 or at least in the range. I figured Lee was 5'10 or lower, which would make him on the smaller side. Either way even if you take the literal heights, 2 inches is a good amount for a CB, although I will admit 5'11 isn't small.

Parkview had a program.

For the most part, Dekalb and Fulton County public schools have completely fallen off the map in football. Cedar Grove is the exception. Metro Atlanta is being dominated by Gwinnett County (Grayson) and you have some good private schools that give scholarships like Pace Academy where we got Realus George. South Georgia remains strong as ever especially in Lowndes County

My kids school was 3A and in the same region as Cedar Grove and Pace Academy. The public schools in the region like Redan and Stone Mountain were TERRIBLE. I mean terrible as in they don’t attempt extra points because they don’t have a place kicker and a competent snapper. On punts the punter is only about 8 years back because the long snapper can’t get the ball 13 yards resulting in lots of blocked punts. And typically the public schools in Atlanta only have about 25-35 kids on the entire team. There is just no money in those programs. None of the schools you named; Doug, Banneker, Tri Cities, SW Dekalb, are doing much in football.

Basketball is a different story because you only need 12 kids and 1-2 superior players can take over a high school game.

Advertisement
Back