2023 4* CB Kayin Lee decommits from UGA

Advertisement
UGA thinks he is small. Lets be honest here, this kid is a talent and a definite take given our CB situation but he is small.
Yes, and in context they’re comparing him to CB’s they’ve normally recruited and signed. Definitely a take for Miami with his speed, athleticism, and skill. Not to mention getting some roots in a very fertile area in Ga!

Yes, and in context they’re comparing him to CB’s they’ve normally recruited and signed. Definitely a take for Miami with his speed, athleticism, and skill. Not to mention getting some roots in a very fertile area in Ga!
We signed Graves and Jayden as outside guys last cycle, Rogers is an outside guy but will need time. We need nickels anyway. We just need talent at CB, period. We need Cormani

Advertisement
His weight is not an issue. He can get up to 180 pretty easily with the diet we got going on. Its usually their height people refer to when they say someone is small. Is he legit 5'11 or is he 5'9. Either way give me ballers with speed.

Advertisement
Cedar Grove is in our conference (when my kids were in high school). They are the Dekalb County public high school that gets all the football players. Dekalb is to Fulton County (Atlanta) as Broward is to Dade. Outside of the conference they play a national schedule. In short Cedar Grove is very good in a state that is loaded with football players.
i remember when SW DEKALB was a beast in football. How are they looking or is it even a thing. This was early 2000s when i was in high school and went to atl for college. Out east it was Stephenson, SW DEKALB, i forgot the other school near Stephenson that was good.

i remember when SW DEKALB was a beast in football. How are they looking or is it even a thing. This was early 2000s when i was in high school and went to atl for college. Out east it was Stephenson, SW DEKALB, i forgot the other school near Stephenson that was good.

Probably Redan.

Advertisement
Facts! Even before that bruh. My freshman year at Auburn, I played with Chris Morris and Derrick Dennison who were both from Atlanta.I use to go home with them on the weekends. DEkalb county in general was considered a hotbed for SEC talent. HS football games there were unlike anything I had ever seen and I grew up in Fort Pierce.

It’s one of the best schools in Georgia, they produce great talent every class.

We just recruited 4-star DT Christen Miller in the 22 class from there & recruited 3-star CB Tee Denson in the 20 class.

Former 5-star WR Jadon Haselwood went there, so did 4-star CB Tre Shaw who signed with UNC.

Kevin Steele used to recruit there a lot too when he was at AU, but they’re mostly a UGA feeder school.

i watched 4-5 minutes of his tape. i'll give you a name:

"brandon harris"

Advertisement
Cedar Grove took over for SW Dekalb in terms of Dekalb County football powerhouse. All the football players use the easy transfer rules to get to Cedar Grove. Last 5 years its been all Cedar Grove.
Also, a lot of the best players are now up in Gwinnett county.

The weight is from spring of junior year. We’ll see where he is when he gets an official weight from an upcoming camp this spring.

Sure, and I wasn't knocking that. I tried to emphasize "LISTED" because that website data can be inaccurate. I'm just pointing out that CIS has a history of being negative towards smaller guys, so I'd love to get updated numbers and film. That is all.

The way you guys were talking about this kids weight and height I honestly thought he was a transfer kid or a 2022 kid. Fellas, hes 16 years old probably. Maybe 17. Hes a Junior in HS. He will add weight and maybe even grow one more inch. Relax.

Advertisement
Back