4/16 Spring Game, Recruit Attendees

I dont pay attention 100% that's why I asked....have you seen him play in person?

I've seen the footy, lightning in a bottle. Also seen him live on the camp circuit last year, was burnin people all day at WR
Thnx....I love the way he zips to daylight! I noticed he recently ran a 11.41.....shows he has decent top end speed to go with that burst.
He's not going to be a WR, he's a RB here and everywhere else

No one has any sure idea what he is going to play, but yes it is seeming more and more like he'll stay at RB. But what I was bringing up is last year on the camp circuit he was lining up at WR and torching people.
No he has videos saying he's being recruited as an RB by most if his schools including us on scout.com

Advertisement
I've seen the footy, lightning in a bottle. Also seen him live on the camp circuit last year, was burnin people all day at WR
Thnx....I love the way he zips to daylight! I noticed he recently ran a 11.41.....shows he has decent top end speed to go with that burst.

No one has any sure idea what he is going to play, but yes it is seeming more and more like he'll stay at RB. But what I was bringing up is last year on the camp circuit he was lining up at WR and torching people.
No he has videos saying he's being recruited as an RB by most if his schools including us on scout.com

Yes I understand that. I've seen the video, but even if he is taken as a "RB", he's the type of player you try at every spot he could have potential, and then decide where he plays depending on what is best for the team, which could very possibly be running back. Was just saying he can play anywhere, don't be surprised if he ends up at wide out, even if he "signs" as a RB.

Yes I understand that. I've seen the video, but even if he is taken as a "RB", he's the type of player you try at every spot he could have potential, and then decide where he plays depending on what is best for the team, which could very possibly be running back. Was just saying he can play anywhere, don't be surprised if he ends up at wide out, even if he "signs" as a RB.
he's not going to be a WR haven't you guys figured it out yet by looking at who's offered everybody but Manny Greene and Mike Harley( who aren't takes at the moment ) are 6'0 or taller so what makes you think he's going to be a WR

he's not going to be a WR haven't you guys figured it out yet by looking at who's offered everybody but Manny Greene and Mike Harley( who aren't takes at the moment ) are 6'0 or taller so what makes you think he's going to be a WR

Lmao what??? You know so little man, yet talk so much. I'm not going to argue.

List isn't as big as I'd like to see. Hopefully a lot of guys not showing up have prior, more pressing engagements.

Advertisement

lmfao, I know so little?? I don't why I entertain you idiots

Hey let's see how well you can read a snippet of an article from 247 today:

• St. Thomas Aquinas prospect Mike Harley is one of the fastest players at his position in the state. Harley currently has Miami as his leader, but the UM coaching staff wants to further evaluate him. Miami has some concerns with Harley’s slight frame and wants to continue to evaluate. At this point, Miami favors other options at receiver.

Here's another snippet from 247 mid February:
• WR Emmanuel Greene was a big 2017 target for Al Golden’s coaching staff. Greene had a strong relationship with former wide receivers coach Kevin Beard. Greene admits he hasn’t heard much from the new Miami coaching staff. He is looking strongly at Ohio State and West Virginia along with Florida and Florida State.

Last edited:

Sam Bruce is 4'11", and Richt fought like grim death to get him here.

Sam Bruce is 4'11", and Richt fought like grim death to get him here.
I know but I've quoted articles saying Manny Greene doesn't here a lot from Miami AND Peter even said Mike Harley isn't a take. I'm glad he fought for Sam Bruce but his recruiting history even shows he prefers bigger receivers. For example, in his last 7 years at UGA he's only taken 3 prospects at the receiver( including ATH's and he was trying to turn Rico Johnson to a corner) under 6'0 and the only one that's seen significant play time is Isaiah Mckenzie. [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why doesn't Quantino Allen have an offer?

A lot of guys ahead of him

He is a plan C kid

He shouldn't be. He's got elite top end speed which means he can change the game in the blink of the eye. He's basically Phillip Dorsett if used properly.
yea he's the kind of kid that's goes to Central Michigan, absolutely destroys it up there, and gets to the NFL

• St. Thomas Aquinas prospect Mike Harley is one of the fastest players at his position in the state. Harley currently has Miami as his leader, but the UM coaching staff wants to further evaluate him. Miami has some concerns with Harley’s slight frame and wants to continue to evaluate. At this point, Miami favors other options at receiver.

• WR Emmanuel Greene was a big 2017 target for Al Golden’s coaching staff. Greene had a strong relationship with former wide receivers coach Kevin Beard. Greene admits he hasn’t heard much from the new Miami coaching staff. He is looking strongly at Ohio State and West Virginia along with Florida and Florida State.

Such a rook. Arguing points no one said anything about.

a rook at what?? Dude just shut up

11.41 100 meter time is horrible. Idk who thinks that shows top end speed. If he had elite speed he would already be running under 10.65

Truly spoken like someone who can't sprint from their couch to their fridge in 15 seconds

Advertisement
11.41 100 meter time is horrible. Idk who thinks that shows top end speed. If he had elite speed he would already be running under 10.65

Truly spoken like someone who can't sprint from their couch to their fridge in 15 seconds

Spoken like someone who knows what elite speed is. Hate all you want but you look ignorant saying 11.4 is elite top end speed..

Why doesn't Quantino Allen have an offer?

He is a plan C kid

He shouldn't be. He's got elite top end speed which means he can change the game in the blink of the eye. He's basically Phillip Dorsett if used properly.
yea he's the kind of kid that's goes to Central Michigan, absolutely destroys it up there, and gets to the NFL

If he ends up at a mid major like that, a lot of schools dropped the ball.

Quantino Allen 2017 WR - Quantino Allen highlights - Hudl

We keep hearing about a lack of speed at the position, he's the fastest guy on the team from day one if he were to step on campus.

The separation he gets at the 1:58 Mark, you can't stop that unless your safety is cheating big time. He would open up the field for everyone. I'd take him over Scott in a second and probably Dingle even though Dingle is a completely different kind of player.

I think having Bruce and Mullins in 2016 are why they don't want smaller receivers now. They are looking for the 6'1-6'4 guys now to balance out. I don't think it's that they don't want Greene or Harley it's the guys higher up on their list are in good shape.. Jeudy, Dallas, etc etc

Advertisement

I think having Bruce and Mullins in 2016 are why they don't want smaller receivers now. They are looking for the 6'1-6'4 guys now to balance out. I don't think it's that they don't want Greene or Harley it's the guys higher up on their list are in good shape.. Jeudy, Dallas, etc etc
I don't think so either and I believe that's why as well. If you look at the History under CMR as well ( which I posted after that comment ) in the last 8 years he's only had three WR's under 6'0' and the only only to get significant burn was Isaiah Mckenzie

He is a plan C kid

If he ends up at a mid major like that, a lot of schools dropped the ball.

Quantino Allen 2017 WR - Quantino Allen highlights - Hudl

We keep hearing about a lack of speed at the position, he's the fastest guy on the team from day one if he were to step on campus.

The separation he gets at the 1:58 Mark, you can't stop that unless your safety is cheating big time. He would open up the field for everyone. I'd take him over Scott in a second and probably Dingle even though Dingle is a completely different kind of player.

5'11...202....yeah, we got Bruce and Mullins....we don't need too many small receivers. He is a plan C guy based on the guys we are in for hard

a rook at what?? Dude just shut up

bruh...show me where I brought up Harley and Greene...oh wait thats right you brought them up....maybe you should read instead of just talking...all I said was is Ive seen Felix at WR with my own two eyes and he looked great. I also said he could very easily end up at RB, like get over yourself, the only thing youve ever brought to this site were free 247 posts

Advertisement
Back