4/16 Spring Game, Recruit Attendees

Good to see Deejay Davis, Daniel Wright, Jordan Wright, and Felix.. But I was hoping for a bigger list too

Advertisement
I have a buddy of mine working the stadium...they're preparing for a big event

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Darrian Felix is a 3* on all services.... Looks to have better than average speed 4.52 40....11.41 100....anyone here see him play live?

Don't pay attention to the sites, Felix is a no doubt 4 star athelete.
I dont pay attention 100% that's why I asked....have you seen him play in person?

I've seen the footy, lightning in a bottle. Also seen him live on the camp circuit last year, was burnin people all day at WR

Advertisement
Darrian Felix is a 3* on all services.... Looks to have better than average speed 4.52 40....11.41 100....anyone here see him play live?

I dont pay attention 100% that's why I asked....have you seen him play in person?

I've seen the footy, lightning in a bottle. Also seen him live on the camp circuit last year, was burnin people all day at WR
Thnx....I love the way he zips to daylight! I noticed he recently ran a 11.41.....shows he has decent top end speed to go with that burst.

Thnx....I love the way he zips to daylight! I noticed he recently ran a 11.41.....shows he has decent top end speed to go with that burst.
He's not going to be a WR, he's a RB here and everywhere else

Advertisement

I believe Lutz was referring to camps.

11.41 100 meter time is horrible. Idk who thinks that shows top end speed. If he had elite speed he would already be running under 10.65

No one has any sure idea what he is going to play, but yes it is seeming more and more like he'll stay at RB. But what I was bringing up is last year on the camp circuit he was lining up at WR and torching people.

11.41 100 meter time is horrible. Idk who thinks that shows top end speed. If he had elite speed he would already be running under 10.65

Ya when I saw that I was like that can't be right, but that's not his best time though. Most people forget in track that one little thing can ruin your time. We should only be looking at their top times, a low time can happen for any number of reasons, stumble, stiffness, bad start...so on.

Advertisement
Back