4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Some of yall are overly obsessed with these little stars behind a high school players name. Rumph's DBs perform at a high level. I'd prefer that than a coach who pulls in bunch of 5 stars who wont play the run or are soft as charmin. I dont think anyone can deny Rumph's on field product
You do realize we have one CB committed right? He needs to have players before, y'know, he can develop said players. They thought they were sitting so pretty with Jarvis "FSU is my dream offer" Brownlee and whatever South Florida traitors they were chasing that they dropped Damarius Good, and now they're back to chasing again! If you're gonna go with the "he can develop" argument, you at least need bodies and he can't even get that.

Advertisement
Nope. Rumph is the only one that gets the heat. All the coaches miss at pretty much the same rate. Yet Rumph is viewed as the liability. CRA CRA inconsistency by porsters.

Rumph has less of an excuse. Every player he could ever dream of, is within one hour of campus.

Compared to say DL, where we are forced to go further away to win battles. So losing a GA DL to FSU is a little more understandable.

OT but has everyone seen the Blades boxing videos? Dude is JACKED and going to shine this year.

Advertisement
You do realize we have one CB committed right? He needs to have players before, y'know, he can develop said players. They thought they were sitting so pretty with Jarvis "FSU is my dream offer" Brownlee and whatever South Florida traitors they were chasing that they dropped Damarius Good, and now they're back to chasing again! If you're gonna go with the "he can develop" argument, you at least need bodies and he can't even get that.
All we need is one more this cycle. Blades, Frierson, Ivey, Bethel are all underclassmen. We get one more this cycle and then go heavy on the next. We've got "bodies" for him to develop

Advertisement
Really. So one proven CB (Bandy) who should really be a nickel and Ivey, Gil, Blades, Bethel, and Couch should be able to handle the air raid offenses next year? The group is largely unproven and one injury away from a disaster. We need another top talent BAD
We don't play any air raid offenses in the coastal...

Advertisement
I thought so.
Any coach that can’t get his own kids to come to UM is a punk. Rumph has to recruit a couple studs or he’s done. That’s the bottom line. If you believe he was brought in the staff for any reason other than Campbell and Surtain initially...you’re a moron.
So Bama and UGA dropped BAGS on every big time recruit they ever got except for Cambell and Surtain huh?

Advertisement
Not mad at Rumph, I like him personally & think he's a good dude, I never expected for the AH kids to come here.

But those aren't the only ones he's missed on, the fact is his recruiting has been average at best & we're heading into year 4. I don't understand why people just can't call a spade a spade, there's a reason why our CB #'s are so low, it's because the position has been under recruited for 4 years now.

I hope he gets this kid & I'm pulling for him, I'm just not gonna keep making excuses every single season for why we miss on so many CB's. It's kinda obvious at this point lol

I like Rumph a lot & hope he can flip this kid it would be a great pull for him & great addition to our team.

Does he get any credit for the players he's landed, or nah? Do we just ignore that? Or let me guess, someone else always deserves that credit.

Could he be a better recruiter, sure, but the whole dumpster fire narrative is comical.

I thought so.
Any coach that can’t get his own kids to come to UM is a punk. Rumph has to recruit a couple studs or he’s done. That’s the bottom line. If you believe he was brought in the staff for any reason other than Campbell and Surtain initially...you’re a moron.
IDK how you can say that when Pat was going to LSU the whole time...we can't complain about the bagman and Miami has to start winning b4 we can finally recruit against the powerhouses then **** on Mike. He coaching them getting good play on the field

Advertisement
Back