4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

This is just completely wrong. It’s hard to discuss this topic when people believe such absurdities.

In 2015, pre-Rumph, we had on the roster at CB Artie Burns, Corn Elder and Tracy Howard, along with Michael Jackson. At S we had Bush, Jenkins, Carter plus Jaquan and Redwine. Al Golden recruited those guys, together with the awful DB corch he had. During sanctions, no less.

Let’s just be honest about Rumph. His recruiting ain’t good enough.

This is why I wanted him gone.

Advertisement
Yeah we just pull coaches instead[/QUOTE] Well saban is a ***** to work for so pulling coaches is easier.

This is just completely wrong. It’s hard to discuss this topic when people believe such absurdities.

In 2015, pre-Rumph, we had on the roster at CB Artie Burns, Corn Elder and Tracy Howard, along with Michael Jackson. At S we had Bush, Jenkins, Carter plus Jaquan and Redwine. Al Golden recruited those guys, together with the awful DB corch he had. During sanctions, no less.
Dont forget my personal favorite who was the best of the bunch IMO Deon fuqin Bush

That is not true at all. Kul took and deserved heat for DL recruiting, and Simpson is only a year in. Banda has taken some heat around here, and he has been a decent recruiter. LB has taken heat but without a Lb coach to blame it’s been hard to discuss from a recruiting perspective. Searels took tons of heat and deserved it. Richt Jr. took heat. Thomas Brown got some also. Duggans did after ‘17 but earned his recruiting cred back in ‘18. And Richt Sr. took some recruiting heat also and deserved it. Hartley for the most part looked like a good recruiter.

Rumph gets discussed and deserves some heat given our local DB recruiting options and his local roots. Truth is, the discussion continues more because some folks here feel the need to protect rumph from criticism, hence the blah blah blah. He deseves the heat. No reason to contend otherwise.
The real ones on here give the heat to any coach no ones safe. I think that they protect Rumph the most i dont know why but u right Sands everyone was called out for misses.

Advertisement
Call me :youre-nuts:, but I wouldn't doubt that under #TNM, some baby bags are getting dropped. Just a little sprinkling of bags to wet the palate

Advertisement
Anyone in the know (not trying to be a smart ***) is this a legit flip like bama wants him or is it numbers thing for them? Do they really want want want him like full court pre$$?

They running out of capspace, but if bogle dips out thatll get them closer but since bogle is not a max type for them they'll need to drop somebody else too!

Advertisement
He needs to land an elite CB. He never has in his entire tenure at UM. Banda was the primary for Ivey and Gil. Bandy was a lay down. Rumph has recruited nobody. #straightfacts

Your mofos calling me out with dumb negs. Banda was the majn recruits for Gil and Bandy. Obviously Cooney has a job because of it. Rumph was never involved. Therefore, Rumph has not successfully recruited one top CB himself in 4 seasons. #straightfacts.
Truth right here! I was really hoping he would have gotten fired so we could have gotten a dB coach In here that could have you know, do a complete job. Recruiting is half a college coaches job and rumph is not up to Miami standards on that and there’s no arguing that fact! Yes he’s a good developer but that’s only half his job and I’m sick of the bs agenda excuses. For the apologists out there just think about what are secondary could look like if we had a coach that was just an avarage recruiter there? It would be stacked with the skill talent we have down here but no we’re stuck with a below avarage recruiter and that’s putting in nicely! **** as much as we all hated Paul Williams and it was deserved, that bum was actually atleast an avarage recruiter which means he was night and day better then Rumph. Smh

Advertisement

Rumph gets highlighted because his misses are highlighted. We haven’t had too many big time players at other positions we think we have a shot at and get burned.

Those names you mention are good but are also an insult to Gilbert, bandy, blades, ivey not including freshman class. And from what I’ve been led to believe rumph doesn’t do much with safeties but don’t forget Colbert, hall, amari and the incoming smith.

Some of yall are overly obsessed with these little stars behind a high school players name. Rumph's DBs perform at a high level. I'd prefer that than a coach who pulls in bunch of 5 stars who wont play the run or are soft as charmin. I dont think anyone can deny Rumph's on field product

What corn elder came to Miami as?....And as of the under armor game couch was close to 165. He can redshirt this year and be at least 180 by his redshirt freshman year at Miami . You acting like the kid a scrub or something, he’s a baller
Couch will be the best corner we have had since Harris.

Advertisement
Back