4⭐ DB Christian Williams Flipping From Bama To TNM?

Advertisement
What corn elder came to Miami as?....And as of the under armor game couch was close to 165. He can redshirt this year and be at least 180 by his redshirt freshman year at Miami . You acting like the kid a scrub or something, he’s a baller
Corn ran a 4.3 and was Ten mr football. I don’t care if couch is 165 now. That’s still way to small to play CB in an attacking defense this year. I agree he has a chance to be special later. My point is we need a cb that can contribute now. Couch isn’t ready.

He needs to land an elite CB. He never has in his entire tenure at UM. Banda was the primary for Ivey and Gil. Bandy was a lay down. Rumph has recruited nobody. #straightfacts
Lol giving banda credit for ivey and frierson but bandy doesnt count. There was no recruiting for ivey. He got offered and commited. Frierson commited when he didn't even know banda.

Corn ran a 4.3 and was Ten mr football. I don’t care if couch is 165 now. That’s still way to small to play CB in an attacking defense this year. I agree he has a chance to be special later. My point is we need a cb that can contribute now. Couch isn’t ready.
When you say contribute you mean as a 5th or 6th corner for a few snaps , yeah We NEED a cb the situation is dire if we don’t have another one lol

Advertisement
You clearly have an agenda against Rumph. That’s fine. Saying Rumph was overrated at Miami is like me saying he lived up to expectations in the NFL.
No I dont have anything against MR I would tell u if u know me by now. Cool guy and he has done a good job coaching the position but I dont know if thats scheme or him cause AG was so bad any improvement is amazing to us fans. My thing was he cant deliver kids he coached in diapers thats bad even if its bags thats bad and he deserves all he gets for that. I dont have an agenda but I thought he would get fired I was surprised MD kept him on.
Lets say this is we lost MR tomorrow and hired someone else I would think with scheme the next guy can do the same think, thats my opinion on it. I could be wrong and he could be the greatest technician and teacher, only the future will tell us that.

Who said he gone be 165 when the season starts? And corn wasn't a 4.3

That's like saying sleeping with an 8 who just wants to make her ex jealous isn't real *** to be proud of. Who cares how we get him just get a Bama worthy guy

A few weeks ago we were talking about taking one for the team and hitting that slump buster. Now we’re talking about bagging 8’s. Hope the excitement translates to wins on the field but even if not, we’re at least getting better hypothetical ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I dont have anything against MR I would tell u if u know me by now. Cool guy and he has done a good job coaching the position but I dont know if thats scheme or him cause AG was so bad any improvement is amazing to us fans. My thing was he cant deliver kids he coached in diapers thats bad even if its bags thats bad and he deserves all he gets for that. I dont have an agenda but I thought he would get fired I was surprised MD kept him on.
Lets say this is we lost MR tomorrow and hired someone else I would think with scheme the next guy can do the same think, thats my opinion on it. I could be wrong and he could be the greatest technician and teacher, only the future will tell us that.
Campbell wanted to leave south Florida and it wasn’t anything rumph or any coach at Miami could do about it and that’s facts. He been had his eyes set on playing somewhere else other than Miami. Surtain turned down his favorite school, with arguably the best db coach in the country at LSU to go to bama. The sh*t just happens

Advertisement
Lol, what indication do we have that this kid isn’t going to bama? How is it a “must get”

Agree.
we have nothing except the fact he didn't sign and is looking around. Personally, I think he lost his spot to Jordan Battle. But he isn't a "must get" for Rumph. I could see it if he had been recruiting the kid for months and months but he only started talking to him recently when the kid became "open" to other schools. Rumph is shooting his shot here. Hope he gets the kid but if not, it won't be that shocking. it's a longshot from the start.

Campbell wanted to leave south Florida and it wasn’t anything rumph or any coach at Miami could do about it and that’s facts. He been had his eyes set on playing somewhere else other than Miami. Surtain turned down his favorite school, with arguably the best db coach in the country at LSU to go to bama. The sh*t just happens
And bama convinced him. I get people want to leave but part of your job is to sell it. Bama sold it and changed a lock and it was MR job just as it was for bama to flip PS2 I hold MR responsible to change kids minds. Thats recruiting

His job is to sell the program he had the dbs playing great and still couldnt sell the kids. He is paid to get kids thats his job

And bama convinced him. I get people want to leave but part of your job is to sell it. Bama sold it and changed a lock and it was MR job just as it was for bama to flip PS2 I hold MR responsible to change kids minds. Thats recruiting

His job is to sell the program he had the dbs playing great and still couldnt sell the kids. He is paid to get kids thats his job
I posted This less than two weeks ago but.

“Just going to be honest even with a guy like Tyson Campbell. Nesta Silvera was on ig live yesterday with Campbell and someone asked why he didn’t come to Um and he said something to the fact of I’m always going to have love for the crib but I got To do what’s best for me” or something like that. Whatever that means. I know Everyone gets on rumph for missing him but I don’t think it was anything rumph(or any coach from Miami) could do in that situation, he was long gone all cycle and had his intentions on leaving south Florida for college to put it short based on what Nesta was implying. Nothing disrespectful just being truthful about the situation”

With a guy like pat Miami needs to stop losing the games they shouldn’t be losing, that’s the reason he’s at bama because they are at the top of college football and not LSU because of how mediocre they have been over the years too and not getting over the hump

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back