2022 3 Star OL Anez Cooper signs with Miami

Advertisement
This kid is probably 350 pounds in this video. IMO his playing weight should be in the 305 - 310 pound range.
I think his playing weight is going to be determined by what position the staff decides to play him at. There's plenty there to work with. He picks'em up and put'em down pretty **** good for being 350 pounds.

Young man is a dancing bear with those nimble feet.

It's rare you get a 6 foot 5.5, 350 pound lineman on campus and feels like no one really cares. I'm pumped for this dude. Don't care if he plays offensive line or defensive line, we need beef on both sides. He's also really athletic for his size - think he can be a big time guard or DT. Hope Mario can pull this one off!

Advertisement
In his latest highlights he looks like he's dropped some LBs. The gut doesn't look as big.

On a sidenote what do you guys think of Jordan Miller and Allen Haye? What are realistic expectations for them?

In his latest highlights he looks like he's dropped some LBs. The gut doesn't look as big.

On a sidenote what do you guys think of Jordan Miller and Allen Haye? What are realistic expectations for them?
probably transfer out...clean slate for all, but spring will determine where they are and they will have the chance to see if this is right for them, just like all the guys with a new staff in place.

probably transfer out...clean slate for all, but spring will determine where they are and they will have the chance to see if this is right for them, just like all the guys with a new staff in place.
If that's the case then we need alot more bodies at DT/NT. Idk if you guys know who Evan Anderson is from FAU but that dude is a space eater.

Advertisement
Your predictin a true freshman to transfer out?.

Jordan Miller definately isnt going anywhere BECAUSE we dont have a 1 tech on the roster OTHER than him.

Haye is young and likely wont transfer out if for another 2 years.

Haye needs time to develop.

Mller is what he is at this point ...not a guy thats going to make much tackles...a 2 down player.

Your predictin a true freshman to transfer out?.

Jordan Miller definately isnt going anywhere BECAUSE we dont have a 1 tech on the roster OTHER than him.

Haye is young and likely wont transfer out if for another 2 years.

Haye needs time to develop.

Mller is what he is at this point ...not a guy thats going to make much tackles...a 2 down player.
should clarify, should've stated, will see what happens after spring. Always a possibility its not a fit, just as it could be with any player with a new staff coming in. You also wonder how the roster shakes out with the covid rules regarding eligibility will play on the younger guys that were brought in under Manny. Almost seems like Mario will fill next years class anyway he can with incoming freshman, EE's and transfers combined.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, still no absolute confirmation from the kid on what side of the ball we want him at? I know Salave’a visited him and I know ITU says OL but again…has the kid said anything?

Selfish reasons I want him on defense, but honestly just glad to potentially be signing a nimble big man. We need more and can never have enough. If they want him on OL and believe they can develop him into something there then by all means, lets do it.

So, still no absolute confirmation from the kid on what side of the ball we want him at? I know Salave’a visited him and I know ITU says OL but again…has the kid said anything?

Selfish reasons I want him on defense, but honestly just glad to potentially be signing a nimble big man. We need more and can never have enough. If they want him on OL and believe they can develop him into something there then by all means, lets do it.
Het him here and then figure it out.

Advertisement
Back