2022 3 Star OL Anez Cooper signs with Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I started watching his highlight tape and I tell you something #77 the left tackle jumps off the screen and had me watching him more then Cooper . He is going to some small Alabama school but I tell you what that kid if he works hard will be in the portal and moving to bigger and better things soon enough because hes got some talent. Well looks like he Does to me. I will admit I dont know much about the o-line play as it translates to next level but this kid has some really nice feet and I saw him blocking one guy then going to the net level and picking off lb's and db's. Looks like he plays with a bit of a mean streak as well.
I kept thinking he was Cooper. Very quick feet. Totally agree

How tall is salave’a? This kid is yuuuge

Currently listed at 6'-6"... 352 lbs.

1643251082503.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
OHHH yeah please elaborate further. This is going to be some good ****.

Go Canes
Big Man, I read an article on this site which was an interview with his coach. His coach was upset that Auburn stopped calling him, I believe it was late December. Do not recall exactly when but he was upset saying they did not have the decency of even contacting him or his player. I think it must be somewhere on this thread.

Big Man, I read an article on this site which was an interview with his coach. His coach was upset that Auburn stopped calling him, I believe it was late December. Do not recall exactly when but he was upset saying they did not have the decency of even contacting him or his player. I think it must be somewhere on this thread.
“I think it will be a Signing Day announcement,” LeBeaux said. “I think he’ll have a better understanding of what he wants to do by the end of next week but won’t announce publicly until Signing Day. He may already have a strong idea.” LeBeaux said Cooper will take an official visit to Miami on Jan. 28. New Hurricanes coach Mario Cristobal is set to come to Pleasant Grove on Monday. There had been previous interest between Cooper and Auburn. However, LeBeaux, whose dad – Frank Warren – played for Auburn, said he has not heard from the Tiger staff since prior to the Birmingham Bowl. “It would be good if college coaches in general were just as transparent as I feel most high school coaches are,” LeBeaux said. “Don’t just disappear and go cold turkey. I think if you want to go a different direction, that’s fine. But colleges should let a kid know rather than just disappearing. I don’t think that’s good.”

Thats the kind of kid you recruit as a NT. But 6'6 doesnt mean too much if you dont have the wingspan needed for the size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back