2022 3 Star OL Anez Cooper signs with Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
According to his Twitter bio, he’s starting off as a OL

E2679D2E-D15A-463A-BB36-1A0D9E4480D4.jpeg

When doing heavy legs, you want as little padding in your shoes as possible because that just makes the lift harder. The give in the padding works against your lift. Some people take that to its logical end and go barefoot. It's not cultural.
This

Advertisement
Hmmm ok we are going to have 4 guards starting in the o-line.

Still need a DT. Where are our DT’s at?
I agree. We desperately need more quality bodies there.

Hopefully we can get a kid who plays out west to return home. Talk about a God sent much needed addition if that were to take place.

Any update on that with the addition of Steele? @Coach Macho

Advertisement
Mario via Miami Herald:

-He will primarily be an offensive linemen. But Cristobal told WQAM’s Don Bailey Jr. that he also expects to use Cooper on defense. Cooper, listed at 6-6 and 358, “moves like a 300-pounder,” Cristobal said. “He looked like a polar bear out there [in high school], slapping people around. He’s a unique talent. So light on his feet. So much power.

“I said, ‘What do you want to play?’ He said right guard. I said I’m very happy, [but the] defensive line coach won’t be happy about that. But he’s a guy that in situations will play some defense.”

Advertisement
Big, strong and mean with good feet. Love this kid. Trenches all day everyday.

Either way we need help at guard & DT so he brings help at possibly two need areas. If he sticks at o line it makes landing the Moten commitment that much more important. But yeah we need a portal DT like yesterday.

Advertisement
Back