3-Star Edge Rusher Cole McConathy Commits to Miami

View as article
The low life type of trolls on this site really burns me up. We just landed a type of rusher who is not as highly rated as others, but production says otherwise. Remember Ruben Bain??? But instead of being happy we getting another dog, the first 2 pages are filled with sarcastic comments. As a 2-degree holding member of the University of Miami, I really think we got the most toxic/bandwagon fan base in the country.
1700098243841.png

C-A-N-E-S CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Saw on twitter and thought it was pretty funny 😂
View attachment 266317
You know me, I’m at the head of the table in terms of being disappointed with the quality of this class compared to expectations.

But I’d rather just leave this thread to celebrate the kid, can carry on scrutinizing this class in the other threads.

Advertisement
You know me, I’m at the head of the table in terms of being disappointed with the quality of this class compared to expectations.

But I’d rather just leave this thread to celebrate the kid, can carry on scrutinizing this class in the other threads.
Your right!!

I’m actually excited about this kid. I miss having them high motor crazy white boys on defense.

He’s the exact kid that goes to the ULs and end up a 10-15 year starter in the NFL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The low life type of trolls on this site really burns me up. We just landed a type of rusher who is not as highly rated as others, but production says otherwise. Remember Ruben Bain??? But instead of being happy we getting another dog, the first 2 pages are filled with sarcastic comments. As a 2-degree holding member of the University of Miami, I really think we got the most toxic/bandwagon fan base in the country.
There wasn't a single negative post through the first 2 pages, haven't gotten further than that.

Advertisement
Lets goo ! A big mean white boi !! We need that ! Look at all them in nfl tearing it up !!

Advertisement
Back