3-star CB Brownlee breaks down his UM commitment, what the future holds

Jesus, you guys are more emotional than the teenagers giving the interviews.

Even if I married Rihanna, I would still want Taylor Rooks and Gal Gadot sending me love letters.
Rihana is marginally attractive at best with that 5 head and wicked case of FAS eyes. This is a poor example.

Advertisement
You have to understand that the dream school really means “dreaming of getting as much money as Ladson did” or “I have a good relationship with coley and dream of getting somewhere the same $ as Campbell did”
“I dream of getting into college without taking my SAT”

Even if I married Rihanna, I would still want Taylor Rooks and Gal Gadot sending me love letters.
That may be true but I bet YOU are not stupid enough to tell Ri that you are waiting for Ta or Gal to offer you and then see ya!

Sooo, the thing that "made" his commit was Miami's education, but his two "dream" schools are Clemson and FSU? Those schools are notorious for being places where the short bus kids go................If I were the Miami coaches, I would publicly dump this idiot.

Wow. Pretty impressive to see someone with such courage, call a kid who committed to Miami an "idiot" on a message board. Pretty unbelievable. Do I like his answer to the question? No. Am I shocked in today's recruiting and college football that he said what he said? Absolutely not. Stop taking it so personally and you may live an extra hour in your life. sheesh .

Advertisement
I'm with you, man. Obviously, you can't drop him, but I can't understand, or root for, a kid who says Clemson is his dream school. This kid is living proof of the age old aphorism: "You either stand for something, or you'll fall for anything."

I just can't believe south florida kids would really fall for that aww shucks crap they're selling up there (which is a complete and utter load of BS when you look juuuust past the filter that ESPN puts on them). Or maybe these kids are just too young and naive to realize what a flash in the pan Clemson still is at this point in the grand scheme of college football? Or maybe they just know what the salary cap is up there and that's what they're in to? I just can't figure it out. That place is about as diverse and interesting as the Sahara Desert when compared to Coral Gables and the 305.

It's pretty evident, when you have what two or three guys that projected in the first two rounds at worst decide to come back to school...lest we forget
kenpagedollars.jpg

Crazy I just left Taylor Rooks instagram page and she is gorgeous. She is the new up and coming chick, brown skin, no weave, natural body! Jesse Williams from Grey’s Anatomy just jumped to it and I don’t blame. That’s the type of chick you step to after leaving your wife. I’m not hip to Gal Gadot, so thanks for the research material. Rihanna ain’t all that, DEF not marriage material (I know that wasn’t your point tho).

I keep trying to crystal ball Taylor Rooks' 5-star lips to my junk over on 247.

Advertisement
Chill out. You think if the Gaytors would of offered Portis as a Rb he would of been a Cane? Or if LSU had offered Ed Reed? What about if we had offered Devonta Freeman? U think Noles fans wish he wasn't a Nole cause he wanted a offer from us? This stuff happens all the time in recruiting.

Advertisement
I'm with you, man. Obviously, you can't drop him, but I can't understand, or root for, a kid who says Clemson is his dream school. This kid is living proof of the age old aphorism: "You either stand for something, or you'll fall for anything."

I just can't believe south florida kids would really fall for that aww shucks crap they're selling up there (which is a complete and utter load of BS when you look juuuust past the filter that ESPN puts on them). Or maybe these kids are just too young and naive to realize what a flash in the pan Clemson still is at this point in the grand scheme of college football? Or maybe they just know what the salary cap is up there and that's what they're in to? I just can't figure it out. That place is about as diverse and interesting as the Sahara Desert when compared to Coral Gables and the 305.
Some kids don't **** w Miami. Why is this so hard to fathom????

Advertisement
I said it on the other thread, this may be best for both sides. Coaches can always shut it down if/when they feel the need to. Meanwhile, with him wavering like he is, we certainly have nothing to apologize for when we talk to other CB targets..

Advertisement
Back