3-star 2020 LB AJ Mathis offered

I hope he’s a bad *** and becomes an all American if he signs here. But I’m just stating what I see.
Yeh he definitely has a motor and is a good player.
Just not seeing an elite high school linebacker. But that’s the reason I’m sitting here and not on the road recruiting kids. Our staff and yourself obviously sees something if he’s a take.

With Manny yes 😀 but Golden era that was always a scary thing

Advertisement
Flagg 3 Star from Houston
6893B58E-B07C-4B4B-9AB2-7BA9E6927F70.png

Mathis is a take in my book but I think he's picking Auburn or UF. They've been on him longer than us. But maybe us offering and getting him on an UOV was enough to hook him. We'll see at some point this week.

Advertisement
Isn't AJ from Florida, why are people trying to say Patke tweet might have something to do with him when the tweet is referring to Cali?

The first one just said LBU so people thought that but now I’m thinking both were for Flowe since they’re in Cali seeing him

Auburn 247 mod seems unsure whether they are even recruiting him hard. These are the guys he believes are their main targets:

Cam Riley
P. Webb
D. Tisdol
T. Simpson

No mention at all of him on the UF board.

Ivins had no real idea last night, etither.

Advertisement
That’s so dumb. How does he say that and not put in the cb?!! That guy is horrible. Always vague and always sure after kids make decisions. Lol
That's his MO and why that site is total crap. I subscribed for a while thinking they just had better sources but those VIP articles are always mere speculation and he will almost always stop short of making a prediction. It's bogus.

Advertisement
I like Mathis but hope we didn't turn down Hyppolite for him. I like Mathis nose for the ball and the way he gets thru the wash and gets sideline to sideline. Doesn't really bring that hat though, maybe he will if he puts on some weight? But that's usually not just a weight trait.

I think the kid's a take in a big LB class though, would love to see testing numbers

Advertisement
Auburn 247 mod seems unsure whether they are even recruiting him hard. These are the guys he believes are their main targets:

Cam Riley
P. Webb
D. Tisdol
T. Simpson

No mention at all of him on the UF board.

Ivins had no real idea last night, etither.

I haven't heard of us having any big interest either on him so it's really down to UM and Auburn. We're just there to make things look more "interesting"

Advertisement
Back