3 out of our last 4 HC hires had no previous HC experience

mbuendia

Freshman
And the other one only had HC experience at Motherflucking Temple.

We never learn from our mistakes. This program will never be back to national relevance with these type of moronic and short sighted decisions.

We’ll be right back to square one in 2022.

And no I don’t have to wait and see what Manolo does with the rest of his staff. I’ve seen enough.

Advertisement

We never learn from our mistakes. This program will never be back to national relevance with these type of moronic and short sighted decisions.

And no I don’t have to wait and see what Manolo does with the rest of his staff. I’ve seen enough.

Does Richts experience at Georgia not count? Asking for a friend.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You thought this was such an original thought that you needed your own thread?

At least get the facts right, snowflake.

The one I missed we hired immediately after being fired from a school That has close to unlimited resources bags and support from both its community and boosters.

But yeah I missed that one tough guy.

The one I missed we hired immediately after being fired from a school That has close to unlimited resources bags and support from both its community and boosters.

But yeah I missed that one tough guy.
It’s all good man.

We’re ****ed.

Richt and Golden had experience. What are you talking about? Jimbo didn't have prior HC experience when taking over at FSU. I'd say he had a successful tenure there.

Advertisement
Yeah forgot about Richt. Maybe i was subconsciously repressing his tenure.

3 our of 5 then I believe going back to Coker.

Well, let's go back further. Butch didn't have HC experience either. He led us through sanctions and set up a corch (Coker) with arguably the greatest college football team of all time to win us our last national title.

Why not go with 3 of the last 5 OP?

Why not point out that the two with HC experience were arguably the two worst of those five?

How about the three without HC experience all had a hand in our last championship?

Advertisement
Sure, 2 of our last 4 coaches didn't have HC experience prior to being hired, but neither did 2 of the 4 HC (Dabo, Riley) in this year's playoffs , and neither did Kirby. It's not a matter of experience, it's a matter of doing full diligence and not making a lazy or ill-fitting hire.

Isn't it 4 out of 6. Davis, coker, Shannon and Diaz. Only golden and Richt hc before Miami?

Advertisement
Back