2024 3* DE/DT Daylen Russell from Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@skeeter i saw Gaby said he spoke to someone who doesn’t believe this dude’s even 6’1” but Gaby’s going to “get eyes on him Friday” he’s hoping.

@Cryptical Envelopment, that’s how it’s done in a way that even a straight up Michael Myers savage like @IndayArtHauz will keep it holstered.

c8zVCPDc.gif

Advertisement
View attachment 239634

There’s nothing anyone can say to justify this take to me right now, I’m sorry lol. I know I’m just a random fan whose opinion means nothing, but nah.
The slurping on the 247 board is worse than what we have here. Some of those dudes post here too bc i know who they are. If you question this over there, they pounce.

Ok, He’s got something to work with….. but he will never play edge here. He’s not awful. He just Don’t have a lot of bend off the edge, and not enough speed and quickness, to make up for it. He has strong hands and he uses them well. He’s an inside guy from the rip. Now can we get him up to 290-295 by his 2nd year? If we can, he’ll be a solid depth guy. I don’t see multi year starter. Hard worker that will have to earn every game rep that he’s ever gonna play. Everybody on the team can’t be all American

This kid will be a solid addition to our 24 DL class. He won Miami-Dade Defensive player last year and had a big role in Columbus championship season. Everyone wants Capers. Yes the measurables are there but other things are not. Capers had very limited snaps for that squad last year

Hector Chavez is another guy we need to target in 2025. Undersized LB but has good football IQ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid will be a solid addition to our 24 DL class. He won Miami-Dade Defensive player last year and had a big role in Columbus championship season. Everyone wants Capers. Yes the measurables are there but other things are not. Capers had very limited snaps for that squad last year

Hector Chavez is another guy we need to target in 2025. Undersized LB but has good football IQ
ive stated my position...im not that high on capers as a fit for us ...and believe he is a tweener or a guy that needs to be in a certain scheme (3-4) to best show his abilities. He has a good bit of baby fat to trim which he will i believe in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back