#3 class on 247

Even without Smith our WR haul was great this year but when are we going to start landing outside receivers? All the guys we’ve landed the last two cycles are more in the slot mold. Ray Ray, Robby Washington, Shemar Kirk. Now JoJo and Ny Carr. The only guy I see playing on the outside is Chance.

Advertisement
Somehow we pulled off a Top 3-4 class and still we sit here knowing that Mario can do better

2025 is lining up to be ******* epic and I can’t wait to do this **** again with you crazy ****ers next year
Difference is that next year I'm taking the day off to take it all in. And it should get easier as Mario gets deeper into S. Florida recruiting. Today was rough as ****!

Even without Smith our WR haul was great this year but when are we going to start landing outside receivers? All the guys we’ve landed the last two cycles are more in the slot mold. Ray Ray, Robby Washington, Shemar Kirk. Now JoJo and Ny Carr. The only guy I see playing on the outside is Chance.
Ny Carr is a beast. Beard has shown he can coach guys up. I dont get how Carr and Lightfoot are not 5 stars. Carr has one of the best wr tapes out there.

Jojo and Robinson both are outside guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All 3 of those guys can be outside receivers...

Advertisement
I wonder how Lofton fits into Dawson’s system.

I can see him getting reps in the backfield as a H back as well as a guy we can put at slot. Definitely don’t want him used the way we did TE’s this year.

Recruiting isn’t for the weak. And I admit it, I’m too old for this ****. Can’t spend an entire day consumed with a 17 year old kid who I don’t know. Just give me the games and practice info.
What you say makes a lot of sense. But guess how I spent the ENTIRE day? 😂

Advertisement
The turnaround from September was surreal. This is the most talent we have accumulated in back to back years in about two decades. Next cycle we get to finally, finally start to stack talent. Where, well except for DB, we won’t need the next kid to come in and contribute right away unless they are special.

Remember how we used to have a bunch of talented kids decommit? That’s a thing of the past. We only had 7 in the 2023 cycle and only 5in this cycle

Broussard
Kendall jackson
Kevin Riley
Armondo blount
Vincent shavers
out of these 5, 2-3 were dropped(shavers,Jackson, Broussard kinda) 1 recommitted and Blount and Riley was one we lost obviously

Things are pointing up

Advertisement
Back