3/6/24 Game 13: Stonehill 7-5 W

Honest question, if we don’t make the tournament, JD has to go right? He can’t have a big buyout.

Advertisement
Stonehill is well coached in hitting. Several batters hitting the pitches to the opposite field with 2 strikes. Something I've harped on for years that Miami doesn't do.

I reiterate: any day that gets us closer to JD's departure, is a good day.

The bloodier the better.
Yes. Rooting for the baseball equivalent of the Hindenburg is wholly appropriate. Wicho will still say what a great job he’s doing.

Honest question, if we don’t make the tournament, JD has to go right? He can’t have a big buyout.
Has Miami ever fired a coach that quickly? I'd be all for it because it was the wrong, lazy hire but I'd be stunned if he didn't get 3 seasons

Advertisement
0-2 count…swings at some garbage off speed pitch. Wtf is their plan at the plate?

Advertisement
Let’s be totally honest. It is games like this that allow the tournament selection committee to tell us to enjoy the off season….

Yes. Rooting for the baseball equivalent of the Hindenburg is wholly appropriate. Wicho will still say what a great job he’s doing.
Wicho kills me with all that nonsense saying JD is the right man for the job and that excitement for the baseball program is at an all time high. 🤬

Advertisement
Another great Stonehill approach draws a walk. Can we add their Hitting coach to the staff by tonight?

Stonehill was hitting .217 so far this year.

Unless our 3 starting arms give us a lot of big time starts on the weekend i just don’t see 25 wins on our schedule. I mean Pitt even looks much improved.

This is a reallllllly bad loss if it holds. Hoping for a late rally.

Advertisement
Stonehill was hitting .217 so far this year.

Unless our 3 starting arms give us a lot of big time starts on the weekend i just don’t see 25 wins on our schedule. I mean Pitt even looks much improved.

This is a reallllllly bad loss if it holds. Hoping for a late rally.
I mean are we asking our rotation to go 7 +? Because every loss we have can be chalked up to the pen.

Advertisement
Back