3/6/24 Game 13: Stonehill 7-5 W

Advertisement
Any of you all talking about this is a bad loss or mentioning maybe missing the tournament are smoking good stuff.

This team is finishing with a losing record. They aren’t making anything and it’s because of one of, if not the, worst hires in Miami history.

Advertisement
Scane, what does this do the RPI? Lol
Send It Lets Go GIF by Red Bull

How? This is his bullpen that he personally recruited losing games.
I'm just telling you what I think he/they will say.

I've gone on record in grest detail that the pitching is the biggest disappointment given JD has been the pitching coach. So many guys that have little to no experience.

He's been the pitching coach for 2 decades. Our pitching should be stacked with arms. Instead, a bunch of guys I've never even heard of without experience and don't seam to have the talent to compete in the ACC.

Advertisement
How could JD allow us to start this season with a BP this bad? This was your position last year. How don’t you know your own position?
Or the Catching position.... which I thought would be the first position addressed before last season even ended.

Any of you all talking about this is a bad loss or mentioning maybe missing the tournament are smoking good stuff.

This team is finishing with a losing record. They aren’t making anything and it’s because of one of, if not the, worst hires in Miami history.
Radtastic... remember when we were told Rad was frustrated and furious with Gino at the end of last season... and this is what he decided was the solution....

Bwahahahaha...

I expect midweek pitching to be shaky especially when you keep running Chestnutt out there but 3 hits ( singles) against a freshman starter for StoneHill with an era over 9 is mind blowing.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you hire someone from the last failed regime. Baseball isn’t a priority for the Athletic Department, so JD’s gonna be in the role for a few more seasons at least.

Advertisement
Thus far while observing non-con play, we are the worst team in the conference. Either us or ND (their 9-2 record is due to a weak non-con start). Wake, Clemson, Duke, FSU, UNC run circles around us. UVA, BC and Pitt (out of nowhere) can hit, NC State is decent but overrated imo, VT a bit underrated. GT, Louisville mediocre.

JD is one and done here if we have any ounce of respect left for this once dominant and illustrious program.

Advertisement
Back