3/6/24 Game 13: Stonehill 7-5 W

Advertisement
There's no way they'll make a move 1 year in. They'll point to Jarrett at FSU (even though it's a bad comparison) and rationalize that he'll turn it around in year 2.

Until baseball becomes a priority again, this is what we have to look forward to. As long as the money keeps coming in, the baseball boosters will continue to make hiring decisions.
rad doesnt care about baseball.

he is here to fundraise I guess. Other people behind the scenes pulling the strings on coaching hires.
Rudy Fernandez calls the shots. Called the shot on Mario and called the shot on JD

Dan is here to fundraise, build the facilities, and because he knew what he knew about conversations Clemson had regarding the conference and realignment. He's not here to hire or fire coaches. Bigger picture. Pretty stupid IMO for what he's being paid but what do I know.

Here’s a question for those more in the know than I;
lots of Kulikowski’s teammates were here from Tampa . Were they lucky in seeing their guy start or did they know he was starting? I always assumed the starting lineup wasn’t available or even known to players until like at least three hours before the game..
Kul probably told his boys and they made the 4 hour trip. After the s…show we saw last night, this is what grabbed your attention?

Advertisement
Here’s a question for those more in the know than I;
lots of Kulikowski’s teammates were here from Tampa . Were they lucky in seeing their guy start or did they know he was starting? I always assumed the starting lineup wasn’t available or even known to players until like at least three hours before the game..
I was told they were here for a Miami tour, they played a few teams down here this weekend.

Rudy Fernandez calls the shots. Called the shot on Mario and called the shot on JD

Dan is here to fundraise, build the facilities, and because he knew what he knew about conversations Clemson had regarding the conference and realignment. He's not here to hire or fire coaches. Bigger picture. Pretty stupid IMO for what he's being paid but what do I know.
i think mario is the best hire we could have realistically made regardless of who called the hire imo, but the more things change the more things stay the same. no AD here had any real power and it still remains true. this program is run like the government of miami

Advertisement
i think mario is the best hire we could have realistically made regardless of who called the hire imo, but the more things change the more things stay the same. no AD here had any real power and it still remains true. this program is run like the government of miami
When the only requirement was to be an alumni.. he was the best hire we could have made. Which is the sad reality and there was no other candidate.

Could have done better but I’m done making that argument and worrying about it. Mario is here for a minimum of 10 years good or bad

When the only requirement was to be an alumni.. he was the best hire we could have made. Which is the sad reality and there was no other candidate.

Could have done better but I’m done making that argument and worrying about it. Mario is here for a minimum of 10 years good or bad
agreed on all points. we wont ever make a real hire with a real investment outside of miami alums imo. either way, mario is here with the money and hes recruiting at an elite level. lets see if he can develop it on the field and get us winning games again.

Kul probably told his boys and they made the 4 hour trip. After the s…show we saw last night, this is what grabbed your attention?
There was enough of the **** show discussion in previous posts. Rather than pile on, I decided to make an observation of a huge group of kids that I thought might’ve made the trip from Tampa but werewolves in town for a tournament, which makes it plausible.

Advertisement
Back