3/6/24 Game 13: Stonehill 7-5 W

Advertisement
Stonehill, 2nd yr in D1 baseball. I couldn’t tell; it looks were the team who’s in its infancy stage of D1 baseball.

They were 14-35 last season & 3-4 this season. Crazy
Gotta give credit to their staff. They are making sure they’re taking advantage of any little thing.

I just got home…I take it we are losing? Well Stonehill is in their second year of D1 so they dying to get a program defining win.

Coach Boen is outstanding. (Also a Stonehill alum i think) They have always been well coached and for years had to do more with less going against schools like Franklin Pierce and SNHU.

Chestnutt is a 1-2 inning guy max…and honestly he wouldn’t be a weekend guy at Tampa or Barry even.

Advertisement
Coach Boen is outstanding. (Also a Stonehill alum i think) They have always been well coached and for years had to do more with less going against schools like Franklin Pierce and SNHU.

Chestnutt is a 1-2 inning guy max…and honestly he wouldn’t be a weekend guy at Tampa or Barry even.
UTampa would give us a series…

Advertisement
Guy hitting .176 parks one over the batter’s eye, lol. Have some pride boys this is embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back