3.23 yards before contact

FSU D doesn't scare me in the slightest... we'll go scorched earth on them...our OL will just be too dominant.
It's our D vs Travis...that's the game.

Advertisement
The trenches been bad for ages cause they always brought the wrong bodies. They would get one here and there and put 8 Gaynors next to them.
It’s like we’ve been talking about. It’s always good to land the elites of the elite but you also gotta hit the right evals on the lower ranked guys

Advertisement
That’s some Alabama type work by our Ol. That means our rb’s have 3 yards before they’re touched . Putting them 7th in Fbs. They also have a 17.8 pressure percentage which puts then 3rd in FBS. So the OL is opening holes for the backs , blowing the DL off the ball and making good pockets for Tyler. Keeping him clean. Mario did exactly what we thought he’d do…..revamp the OL Talent and fast.

I knew the OL would take a big step this year but so far it’s surpassed my expectations. The scary thing is most OL’s get better the more snaps they play together , like a starting five in basketball.

It should be fun to watch.

and your depth gets better... we got some young killers over there. Really fun to watch the entire group grow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back