3.23 yards before contact

Cribby

All-American
Premium
That’s some Alabama type work by our Ol. That means our rb’s have 3 yards before they’re touched . Putting them 7th in Fbs. They also have a 17.8 pressure percentage which puts then 3rd in FBS. So the OL is opening holes for the backs , blowing the DL off the ball and making good pockets for Tyler. Keeping him clean. Mario did exactly what we thought he’d do…..revamp the OL Talent and fast.

I knew the OL would take a big step this year but so far it’s surpassed my expectations. The scary thing is most OL’s get better the more snaps they play together , like a starting five in basketball.

It should be fun to watch.

Advertisement
That’s some Alabama type work by our Ol. That means our rb’s have 3 yards before they’re touched . Putting them 7th in Fbs. They also have a 17.8 pressure percentage which puts then 3rd in FBS. So the OL is opening holes for the backs , blowing the DL off the ball and making good pockets for Tyler. Keeping him clean. Mario did exactly what we thought he’d do…..revamp the OL Talent and fast.

I knew the OL would take a big step this year but so far it’s surpassed my expectations. The scary thing is most OL’s get better the more snaps they play together , like a starting five in basketball.

Do you know the two schools ahead of us in the pressure percentage? I'd be curious since I see some massive pockets giving TVD time to throw, unlike anything we've seen here since probably 2001.

We've been saying this for a long time now....

Advertisement
Grading John Deere GIF by JC Property Professionals

Advertisement
Advertisement

Great stats, thank you ! Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement

I knew the OL would take a big step this year
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful
but so far it’s surpassed my expectations. The scary thing is most OL’s get better the more snaps they play together , like a starting five in basketball.

I did not know our OL would take a big step this year and it's quadrupled my expectations. Hope we stay healthy and can keep violating the opposing DLs anuses in the ACC like we've been doing so far against TAMU and the lesser Miami's and Philadelphia university's of the world so far.

Our OL has NFL talent across the board at every position. Believe it or not, as good as our OL has been through the first 4 games, our OL will actually get better as the season progresses IMHO. Good OLs usually have to work together for more than one season to develop Chemistry. Rivers has never played LT, and hasn’t played a full season with anyone on the current OL. Cohen and Lee are new transfers. Cooper is a new starter. Maguioa is a true freshman.

This is the first time that our Canes OL has worked together, and their chemistry is improving every week. From watching a little film, I see a few continuity issues on run blocking that can get cleaned up and can improve the run game. If this OL stays healthy, it can the best OL in the country

Advertisement
Back