3/12/24 Game 17: FAU 9-7 L

Advertisement
No it means we are not winning anything meaningful with this staff.
There was just a write up where we were called cardiac whatever. Just tired of reading about it look at the record with losses to LIU, FAU and FGCU. UCF is whatever. Weak gator pitching and they still took 2of3 at the light.

Maybe we need to switch up how and where we recruit.

Advertisement
same shit GIF

We are 1-3.in midweek games so far. You shouldn’t lose 3 midweek games in a season. What a disaster.

There was just a write up where we were called cardiac whatever. Just tired of reading about it look at the record with losses to LIU, FAU and FGCU. UCF is whatever. Weak gator pitching and they still took 2of3 at the light.

Maybe we need to switch up how and where we recruit.
Sarcasm applied to sarcasm.......................

Advertisement
Being a Miami fan is the biggest test of loyalty outside of a Vegas trip
I don’t even share that I’m a diehard fan anymore because it’s a borderline mental illness to follow this athletic program for 20 years. It’s not like we can hang our hat on gymnastics or womens volleyball. The athletic program flat out sucks across the board and has for 2 decades but yet I still take losses to heart in the 3 major sports. I have a sickness 🤣

Last edited:
I don’t even share that I’m a diehard fan anymore because it’s a borderline mental illness to follow this athletic program for 20 years. It’s not like we can hang out hat on gymnastics or womens volleyball. The athletic program flat out sucks across the board and has for 2 decades but yet I still take losses to heart in the 3 major sports. I have a sickness 🤣
I’m at the point I have to add the disclaimer “I know we suck at everything” when someone points out my Miami gear in Kentucky. I’m just like what do you want me to do about it lmao I’m a fan

I don’t even share that I’m a diehard fan anymore because it’s a borderline mental illness to follow this athletic program for 20 years. It’s not like we can hang out hat on gymnastics or womens volleyball. The athletic program flat out sucks across the board and has for 2 decades but yet I still take losses to heart in the 3 major sports. I have a sickness 🤣
After last night, I am making arrangements to see a therapist before the weekend series with UNC. I will ask for a pricing option to take me through the football season.
Thank God for the Panthers game last night....and their successful season. It helps take away some of the pain from this baseball team.
My friend suggested that I start drinking heavily to get me through it....

Advertisement
After last night, I am making arrangements to see a therapist before the weekend series with UNC. I will ask for a pricing option to take me through the football season.
Thank God for the Panthers game last night....and their successful season. It helps take away some of the pain from this baseball team.
My friend suggested that I start drinking heavily to get me through it....
I should still be on cloud 9 from the run south Florida went on last year. But the pure letdown of the Dolphins, Canes football, Canes basketball, and very likely canes baseball has brought me back to reality quick. Fingers crossed the panthers and heat can make runs again!

We were never “reloading” after what we lost to the draft last year. This is kind of where I expected us to be a few weeks into the season. I do think we will improve as the season goes on, but as Javi said, baseball development isn’t linear so I expect some bumps. If we go .500 in the ACC, I will be happy provided we show improvement as the season progressed. Next year is the real test imo.
If so, JD had better hit the portal hard in the off-season and bite the bullet this year by playing the freshmen as much as possible, to see who (other than Cuvet) will pan out.

If so, JD had better hit the portal hard in the off-season and bite the bullet this year by playing the freshmen as much as possible, to see who (other than Cuvet) will pan out.
Whatever Link did at FSU worked. Our portal game sucks.

Advertisement
15-0 with a beat down of Florida. People on this board called him a failure last season but he was setting a brush fire so the forest could grow back. Coach Witten at FIU has got that program going too. We grow weaker while our enemies grow stronger. Coaching matters.

15-0 with a beat down of Florida. People on this board called him a failure last season but he was setting a brush fire so the forest could grow back. Coach Witten at FIU has got that program going too. We grow weaker while our enemies grow stronger. Coaching matters.
Link is arguably a top 3 coach in America. Anybody that brushed him off because of last year are total idiots but it doesn’t surprise me because the vast majority of our fanbase can’t look at our rivals objectively across any of the major sports

Link is arguably a top 3 coach in America. Anybody that brushed him off because of last year are total idiots but it doesn’t surprise me because the vast majority of our fanbase can’t look at our rivals objectively across any of the major sports
I like Link, but what is the basis for saying he is a top 3 coach in the country. Gino ragdolled him and I'm not sure Gino was a top 30 coach.

I like Link, but what is the basis for saying he is a top 3 coach in the country. Gino ragdolled him and I'm not sure Gino was a top 30 coach.
2 time national coach of the year. Took the Irish to Omaha and made them a legit contender during his tenure there…which is unheard of. and knocked off one of the more stacked teams we’ve seen in recent memory in tennesse in Knoxville for a super. He’s way up there on the list for me. What he’s going to do at fsu with massive resources at his disposal is scary

Advertisement
Back