2PM update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2 PM update

Henderson: Latest is trending in UF's favor here. Gators are trying to sell him that Rumph only has one year of experience coaching at this level, which seems to be bothering Henderson. A Columbus coach who just spoke with CJ just told me that he has not made his final decision and a Miami source just confirmed that he has not indicated his decision to them either.

Edwards: Brian Edwards is headed to UF as of right now but Miami continues to chip away. They are working hard to get him back on board and I expect for them to continue recruiting him through tonight and possibly into tomorrow morning.

Side note: I don't expect Tariq Carpenter to receive an offer from Miami, even if the Canes lose out on both Edwards and Henderson.

Advertisement
2 PM update

Henderson: Latest is trending in UF's favor here. Gators are trying to sell him that Rumph only has one year of experience coaching at this level, which seems to be bothering Henderson. A Columbus coach who just spoke with CJ just told me that he has not made his final decision and a Miami source just confirmed that he has not indicated his decision to them either.

Edwards: Brian Edwards is headed to UF as of right now but Miami continues to chip away. They are working hard to get him back on board and I expect for them to continue recruiting him through tonight and possibly into tomorrow morning.

Side note: I don't expect Tariq Carpenter to receive an offer from Miami, even if the Canes lose out on both Edwards and Henderson.

Advertisement
Gotta love it. If Henderson can't actually see with his own two eyes what Corn, Colbert and Young did last season, I don't know what else can be said.

former national champion, actually played corner and a former 1st round pick..... jeeeezzz

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, I say fvck them. I don't want a partial gator on my team. If you can't figure out what school you will attend for the next 3+ years THE DAY BEFORE signing day, then you are a wishy washy *****.

Advertisement
I tried to tell y'all that Florida was really pushing DBU and how Miami has nothing to show for Rumph or Banda. Unfortunately there is nothingMiami can do to combat that until Rumph and Banda continue to build their resumes. Hopefully CJ takes the "gamble" on Rumph and Miami cause I think it will work out for both parties involved.

Advertisement
Back