Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
4FDBF3B5-FE1C-4E9D-99A2-F2C264039126.jpeg

I’m rolling with Gaby here. **** it. He’s doubled & tripled down. Lets get another piece in the trenches!

Advertisement
Recruiting at a high level for the first time since the turn of century and these guys still complaining. I was a “mope” for wanting the last 5 coaches gone but these are the real mopes. Christ
💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get it. What I don't necessarily get is the "accountability" angle when someone is sharing info for free on how things are trending or even an interesting unsubstantiated rumor. Sometimes it could be hyperbole but it's a message board where we talk about possibilities not certainties so everything should have the disclaimer TIFWIW. Keeping score of when someone is wrong because a circumstance or variable changed and being disappointed with an outcome of where an 18-19 year old recruit spends their next 3-4 years seems a little crazy IYAM. Also comparing message board "insiders" to paid professional journalists seems a little asymmetrical as well but I digress.. sorry for the long boring post in advance

Sorry I’m so late in responding. Didn’t see you had replied and got caught up at work.

No one should be critical of you or other insiders sharing information. I just hate when the sites create false expectations and when our own fans go bat **** crazy if a trend doesn’t end in a commitment.

The Clickbait stuff along with the hyper emotional responses are what irritates me. Nothing to do with you guys whom I respect and appreciate.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back