Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're adorable. You have no idea what we're even talking about, it's an inside joke for those that know (and you don't) but I should "stay in my lane" lol.

But thanks for that weird Russian tourist factoid! The more you know! :)
You’re doing that thing you do again. You know… that transition she-thing.

I don’t care if you had some super secret double meaning behind saying something which on its face to most of the rest of us on an open message board means “Puerto Plata is where the Russians are in the DR”. You made that statement in a direct quote to @armandose23 who was directly quoting and talking to me in an ongoing conversation between us about Jarabacoa in the DR and who I guaran-****-tee is not in on your secret double meaning joke either as he simply responded that he’s “met a lot of Eastern Europeans out there.” You cut into our conversation with some “weird inside joketoid” (see what I did there, Goober) that obviously neither of us are a party to.

So my response, like that of @armandose23 , was to what is visible to the average CIS poster- that I’ve been told by people I know (who are Dominicans in the DR where my wife is from and most of her family lives) that the Russians are in Punta Cana and your response was simply a curt “nope”.

If you had something else in mind, given your super secret double meaning, that’s all you had to say, but as usual you had to be a jackass. And after you cut into our conversation which had nothing to do with you.

Seriously - go drink earth-friendly Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner and have your Karenical Embolism elsewhere.

65B2B559-975C-4B0C-AF4B-D59CF45594C3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re doing that thing you do again. You know… that transition she-thing.

I don’t care if you had some super secret double meaning behind saying something which on its face to most of the rest of us on an open message board means “Puerto Plata is where the Russians are in the DR”. You made that statement in a direct quote to @armandose23 who was directly quoting and talking to me in an ongoing conversation between us about Jarabacoa in the DR and who I guaran-****-tee is not in on your secret double meaning joke either as he simply responded that he’s “met a lot of Eastern Europeans out there.” You cut into our conversation with some “weird inside joketoid” (see what I did there, Goober) that obviously neither of us are a party to.

So my response, like that of @armandose23 , was to what is visible to the average CIS poster- that I’ve been told by people I know (who are Dominicans in the DR where my wife is from and most of her family lives) that the Russians are in Punta Cana and your response was simply a curt “nope”.

If you had something else in mind, given your super secret double meaning, that’s all you had to say, but as usual you had to be a jackass. And after you cut into our conversation which had nothing to do with you.

Seriously - go drink earth-friendly Seventh Generation Toilet Bowl Cleaner and have your Karenical Embolism elsewhere.

View attachment 203103

Holy bat**** lol.

All I I said, to another poster who mentioned a town was, "Puerto Plata? Meet any Russians? Lol. #ifyouknowyouknow."

Just because the "lol" and "#ifyouknowyouknow" didn't tip your 160 IQ brain off, you've now not only twisted my words above, but made an absolute statement and misquoted me because that revisionist garbage helps defend your ridiculous behavior.

You're a mod who uses this place as his personal fiefdom to attack posters whenever you want, then you ban or thread ban them so they can't respond to you, like you will now. You started this whole new spat in this thread with your obnoxious little "stay in your lane" nonsense in an innocuous conversation even though it was YOU that didn't know what we were talking about, but its always everyone else's fault, right? Why? Literally, why start a fight with a poster when you're supposed to be a mod, even? Why did you start crap up when everything was fine?

Then I get... whatever tween cartoon nonsense attack you just posted above, because that's what you do. No one was fighting. No one was arguing. Everyone was having fun. But you, a mod, had to take it there. "Stay in your lane," what an ******* thing to say, for no reason, when you're ignorant to the joke, even. Why must you start so much crap here? And you're a MOD? What a clown show.

I hope being the king meter maid of all these super important pixels 17 hours a day is giving you the satisfaction you seek, and I'm sorry if you're having a bad weekend, but really, stop.

Now I am going to go read and post about our new locker rooms, cause that's what matters, and you can keep at it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Holy bat**** lol.

All I I said, to another poster who mentioned a town was, "Puerto Plata? Meet any Russians? Lol. #ifyouknowyouknow."

Just because the "lol" and "#ifyouknowyouknow" didn't tip your 160 IQ brain off, you've now not only twisted my words above, but made an absolute statement and misquoted me because that revisionist garbage helps defend your ridiculous behavior.

You're a mod who uses this place as his personal fiefdom to attack posters whenever you want, then you ban or thread ban them so they can't respond to you, like you will now. You started this whole new spat in this thread with your obnoxious little "stay in your lane" nonsense in an innocuous conversation even though it was YOU that didn't know what we were talking about, but its always everyone else's fault, right? Why? Literally, why start a fight with a poster when you're supposed to be a mod, even? Why did you start crap up when everything was fine?

Then I get... whatever tween cartoon nonsense attack you just posted above, because that's what you do. No one was fighting. No one was arguing. Everyone was having fun. But you, a mod, had to take it there. "Stay in your lane," what an ******* thing to say, for no reason. Why must you start so much crap here? And you're a MOD? What a clown show.

I hope being the king meter maid of all these super important pixels 17 hours a day is giving you the satisfaction you seek, and I'm sorry if you're having a bad weekend, but really, stop.
Listen up you shrieking putz… I’m going to make this brief. Everybody can see what you did in here. You responded like a jackassing Karen like you so often do to numerous other posters. Going forward when I see you doing it, I’m not going to ignore it like I did recently when you were hounding @bobbydigius , @djnellz and @Confidence1000. I’m going to jump in and go after you. And I’m going to look for reasons to go after you until you stop it.

And yeah, I’ll absolutely ban you in brief spurts now without hesitation and use other means to dissuade you from acting like a jackwad all over the board until you stop doing it.

Everyone please feel free to @ me on the board openly when Karenical Embolism does his little Karening thing and I’ll be there.

68D8D265-394E-4810-ABEC-825C8EF316F2.gif

Listen up you shrieking putz… I’m going to make this brief. Everybody can see what you did in here. You responded like a jackassing Karen like you so often do to numerous other posters. Going forward when I see you doing it, I’m not going to ignore it like I did recently when you were hounding @bobbydigius , @djnellz and @Confidence1000. I’m going to jump in and go after you. And I’m going to look for reasons to go after you until you stop it.

And yeah, I’ll absolutely ban you in brief spurts now without hesitation and use other means to dissuade you from acting like a jackwad all over the board until you stop doing it.

Everyone please feel free to @ me on the board openly when Karenical Embolism does his little Karening thing and I’ll be there.

View attachment 203150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back