Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Mario said on the Joe Rose show this morning that a second recruiting wave is about to hit. Really strong were his words, not mine.

So let's start the speculation:

1. Does the wave start in August or with the July 22/23 commits? If it starts this weekend, we're going to do better than 1/5 or 2/5.
  2. Does it begin with the BBQ?
  3. Who's in this wave?
  4. Flo said the 24 kids are going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Part of this wave?
  5. Flo also said the DT position is about to get hot in the next couple weeks. Part of this wave?

Advertisement
Mario said on the Joe Rose show this morning that a second recruiting wave is about to hit. Really strong were his words, not mine.

1. Does the wave start in August or with the July 22/23 commits? If it starts this weekend, we're going to do better than 1/5 or 2/5.
  3. Who's in this wave?
  4. Flo said the 24 kids are going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Part of this wave?
  5. Flo also said the DT position is about to get hot in the next couple weeks. Part of this wave?

Yes, recruiting wave will start with a couple commits this week and then pancake at some point in the summer but the other big news will probably be some key 2024 commits after the bbq. That's what the expectation is this month.

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of second waves. I don't think Mario's choice of words was an accident nor was this tweet.

For al of you who complained on another thread about the tweets from Coach Smith, please know that anything he is tweeting is not only approved by, but directed by Mario. Not a chance Mario is letting staff tweet without having control over that.

Advertisement

3. Who's in this wave?
You guys forget, the recruiting board now looks nothing like the Manny days. We miss out on some of the top guys we're chasing now there are still a bunch of really good recruits out there to fill spots. These aren't the days of we missed out on Dallas Turner so Jallar Holley will do.

Advertisement
For al of you who complained on another thread about the tweets from Coach Smith, please know that anything he is tweeting is not only approved by, but directed by Mario. Not a chance Mario is letting staff tweet without having control over that.
Then what do you make of the last series of optimistic Smith tweets that got everyone excited, and nothing happened? Is this just a reaction to the reaction to that? I'm skeptical at this point of trying to read anything from it.

3. Who's in this wave?
Yes.

Well I guess there’s three ways to look at this:

1. We’re getting more than 1 guy on 7/23, maybe 3+
2. Even if we miss out on most 7/23 targets, We’re getting a boat load at the cookout + shortly after; ‘23 and ‘24 kids.
3. We ****kin and getting them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back