Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
640px-Waves_at_the_Fox_Island_boat_launch_animated.gif
So Malik and Kinsler constitute a wake wave on a redneck lake lol?

Advertisement
Interesting question and one I could only answer if I knew any of these guys personally (I don't)....I'll say this, some of them may have regretted but some did well in life regardless...for example, William Roberts went on to play many years in the NFL, winning Super Bowls, etc....Stefan Humphries (STA) did nothing in the NFL, but went on to become a stellar student at Michigan, earning an article in Sports Illustrated about he balanced his pre-Med studies with football...Evan Cooper did well at Michigan and later played many years in the NFL, many under Buddy Ryan....if I had to guess,, I would say Buster Rhymes made a bad business move going to Oklahoma as he eventually switched to WR from RB at Oklahoma - he could have done alot of special things at UM...the 1981 Class has one player Lomas Brown, who I believed was close to signing but ended up at UF....he didn't come close to winning anything at Florida but played many years in the NFL.....so, anyways, who knows....would be a good question to ask these guys
The McDuffie Riots are why Uncle Lomas isn't a Cane...

Just this morning I read a post saying “fck Andy Jean” because he committed to another school. That doesn’t get a ban tho. We’re allowed to say fck teenagers but don’t dare question (or talk about people questioning) the insiders . Nice job.
I basically was banned from a thread for calling out clown behavior like this lol mfs can say anything about kids on here and its cool but say something to a mod and that gets a ban lol

Advertisement
I’ve taken my kids to the DR and PR to surf but never in the winter when the waves are bigger. We were in Lisbon this summer but never made it up to Nazare.
DR and PR can get really good in winter. Tres palmas regularly pushes 10 ft plus in winter so not necessarily the best spot for kids unless they can surf and swim well. I would direct you to CR, Nica, mexico and California. All break year round with summer and fall cranking from south Pacific swells that are well groomed. I have surfed all these places solo and with my kids so if you want more info DM me.

I feel you but some insiders also wanna let their nuts hang when it comes to paid professional journalists and their predictions/info, so gotta take the good with the bad.
Maybe I'm one of those. And those paid professional journalists often text several of us asking to verify things. The main difference is should be some level of accountability for anyone who simply runs off at the mouth. Paid or otherwise unsubstantiated stupidity needs to be called out. When it relates to this stuff a journalist isn't too different then the average people on here who have a lil network. It's all about that networks access themselves.

Advertisement
DR and PR can get really good in winter. Tres palmas regularly pushes 10 ft plus in winter so not necessarily the best spot for kids unless they can surf and swim well. I would direct you to CR, Nica, mexico and California. All break year round with summer and fall cranking from south Pacific swells that are well groomed. I have surfed all these places solo and with my kids so if you want more info DM me.
Thanks. They haven’t been in a while so I need to get them back in easier waves. Cabarete in the DR in the Summer is perfect for them. Areas near Rincon in PR are as well.

Thanks. They haven’t been in a while so I need to get them back in easier waves. Cabarete in the DR in the Summer is perfect for them. Areas near Rincon in PR are as well.
I saw your boy the other day in Pinecrest. Had an interesting conversation with him about something we just voted on... #cowabunga

I lived in Santo Domingo, DR for 6 years for school. Got sent to Puerto Plata for a rotation and, of course, we went up a couple days early and stayed in Cabarete. People kept telling me about the kite surfing out there but when I pulled up to the beach and saw hundreds of kites in the air as far as the eye could see was when I really realized that place is known for that.

I lived in Santo Domingo, DR for 6 years for school. Got sent to Puerto Plata for a rotation and, of course, we went up a couple days early and stayed in Cabarete. People kept telling me about the kite surfing out there but when I pulled up to the beach and saw hundreds of kites in the air as far as the eye could see was when I really realized that place is known for that.
My wife is from Santiago. I like Santo Domingo better. Lol. Kite Beach in Cabarete is where I was about a year ago. I sat out there for hours watching those guys. I’ve been before that as well. It’s just a cool thing to see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You mentioned me when I wasn’t talking to you, otherwise you wouldn’t have had anything to let go. As a mod you should know better than anyone how the block/ignore button works.

The prediction I was referencing as the one people seemed to be questioning and wondering what happened (not me, check my post history) was from Leeds, not Cribby. So when he came in here making that post minutes after mine about people questioning his predictions, that’s why I said if it doesn’t apply let it fly. That’s what he should be doing anyways . Dude been on here in the recruiting game how many years and still defending his track record against impatient and unreasonable fans with no sources, why ?

Then here you come with the same apparent assumption that I was talking about Cribby, asking me the same exact question twice. Which I answered twice. When you didn’t get the answer you were looking for, you said “carry on as you wish” One three word post after that “I should have stopped” ? And that’s grounds for a ban ? lol ok

I’m sure I’ll get banned again for this post because the power you have on here seems very important to you and that’s all good, but don’t parade around about people being emotional when you got in your feelings that quickly after I was minding my business participating on a public forum when you butted in.

Just this morning I read a post saying “fck Andy Jean” because he committed to another school. That doesn’t get a ban tho. We’re allowed to say fck teenagers but don’t dare question (or talk about people questioning) the insiders . Nice job.
As I do not believe that individual recruitment to be over, I'll personally refrain from any judgments about it.

That said, this is a Miami Hurricanes board. It will protect those who provide valuable information regarding the program. I have gotten said information in the past from @Cribby @Boarcane @1murhurricane @LeedsCane @Zbrod95 @JayCane20 among others.

They bring value to the board.

A Miami Hurricanes board is not in the business of shielding the feelings of recruits who sign with other schools.

It's telling that there are members of the board who would elect to defend the name of South Florida recruits who turn their backs on Miami, while denigrating those in the fanbase who share worthwhile data.

Un mundo al revés.

Last edited:
My wife is from Santiago. I like Santo Domingo better. Lol. Kite Beach in Cabarete is where I was about a year ago. I sat out there for hours watching those guys. I’ve been before that as well. It’s just a cool thing to see.
It is. Definitely something you don’t see down here in Miami. Santo Domingo is bigger and has more things but I personally like Santiago better. Cleaner. Less traffic and still has the essentials. Love the women of el Cibao and my baseball team is Las Aguilas Cibaeñas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back