276 Yards

He used all of the plays I hoped to see today. They either didn't have the timing, the WR didn't get the separation, or Kaaya didn't buy sufficient time in the pocket. And, an enormous part of each of those is the plays are not being called in great sequence or with any great timing. In fact, I'd say the tempo is forced.

I'm sick to my stomach on what should have been a double digit win. This wasn't a "depth" thing. That FSU team had as many holes as any FSU team will have for the foreseeable future.

**** everything.

Our Oline go whipped. They have no room for error with Kaaya back there. I think Richt just doesn't trust them to keep Kaaya upright, and certainly doesn't trust Kaaya to scramble. The margin for error with a mobile/semi mobile QB is so much higher. That play on 2nd and 12 in the 4th at the end when Francios rolled around for the first down is an example of something Kaaya will never be able to do. I've said it before, he is alarmingly unathletic and it really creates issues. He has to exceptionally clean to throw.

Advertisement
He used all of the plays I hoped to see today. They either didn't have the timing, the WR didn't get the separation, or Kaaya didn't buy sufficient time in the pocket. And, an enormous part of each of those is the plays are not being called in great sequence or with any great timing. In fact, I'd say the tempo is forced.

Some of the playcalls seemed so out of place with regard to down, distance, and other factors it almost felt like instead of the first fifteen plays, Richt had scripted the entire game and was just calling the next play on his list.

Morning after. Still shook.

If this is the way it's gonna be, Richt will have to stack the cupboard with insane talent. I just can't believe all the three-and-outs, and not just in this game. It's weird. It's almost like we score, or go three-and-out.

If this is the way it's gonna be, Richt will have to stack the cupboard with insane talent. I just can't believe all the three-and-outs, and not just in this game. It's weird. It's almost like we score, or go three-and-out.
He needs to rethink his offensive philosophy or gtfo. He's never going to load up the roster to the point where he can out talent everyone. Jimbo is an elite recruiter and will always have a stacked roster as will other teams.

This is why I wanted an offensive guru for head coach. Tired of the concept of having to stack the roster.

He needs to rethink his offensive philosophy or gtfo. He's never going to load up the roster to the point where he can out talent everyone. Jimbo is an elite recruiter and will always have a stacked roster as will other teams.

This is why I wanted an offensive guru for head coach.
Tired of the concept of having to stack the roster.

:fistbump:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back