276 Yards

DiegoCane

All-ACC
to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

They were 2nd to last in yards per pass given up and we never threatened them down the field.

FWIW, we had 425 yards last year on the road vs a much better FSU defense. Richt play calling has been miserable all year, the strength of competition just hid that fact.

Advertisement
to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

They were 2nd to last in yards per pass given up and we never threatened them down the field.

FWIW, we had 425 yards last year on the road vs a much better FSU defense. Richt play calling has been miserable all year, the strength of competition just hid that fact.

That's actually not bad since we've still got 80 % of the playbook still locked away

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

That's actually not bad since we've still got 80 % of the playbook still locked away

Dammit mane. Lu even said we hadn't showed some stuff this year, was hoping that was true. Maybe it wasn't.

Why aren't we attacking down the field?
Why aren't we attacking the middle of the field with Njoku and Herndon?

As sad as it is to say, if Coley was calling plays we win the game.

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

We had 496 in 2014...

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

We had 496 in 2014...

It gets worse and worse.

Advertisement
Easily the biggest point of concern. Offense has been worse every single game of the year save for maybe from FAU to App. Richt may be needing to hire an OC well before he intended to.

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

He's not a good play caller. He wasn't at UGA and he's not now. I drank the kool aid to buy in but the man leaves a lot to be desired

Amazing considering Kaaya is the best quarterback in the draft. Even better than Ken Dorsey. Isn't that correct slurpers? By the way, where are the slurpers? Went to bed already?

How sad is it that if Coley was our OC we win that game? The man who called a half back pass in a snow storm.

That play calling was Nix-esque

Advertisement
to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

My main concern with Richt. Everything has to be perfect for pro style to be dominant.

He looked washed as a playcaller tonight. I pray he's just rusty as he's said a couple times.

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

My main concern with Richt. Everything has to be perfect for pro style to be dominant.

He looked washed as a playcaller tonight. I pray he's just rusty as he's said a couple times.

Our only hope. Otherwise we are getting the exact same guy that lost every big game at UGA the last 5 years.

I don't have much hope after seeing his stuff/"adjustments" tonight.

Advertisement
to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

His best offenses at UGA were under Bobo. He needs to bring in a real OC

All without Derwin James, Nate Andrews, and Matt Thomas

They're 2nd stringers dominated Kaaya

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

Our only hope. Otherwise we are getting the exact same guy that lost every big game at UGA the last 5 years.

I've seen enough in the first five games. No need to delude myself into thinking he's gonna get much better. He's just not a good play caller. ******* sucks

Advertisement
to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

I've seen enough in the first five games. No need to delude myself into thinking he's gonna get much better. He's just not a good play caller. ******* sucks

Depressing man. Should be so much better offensively. Looked terrible last week vs GTech too.

I'm more worried about the playbook than the playcalling. He's definitely rusty as a playcaller but the lack of creativity in the actual plays is concerning. Running the same 10 plays with different tempo's isnt going to work for too long... We're two power 5 games in and our O has been preety suspect.

to a D that gave up:

530 to UL
450 to USF
538 to UNC

Richt's gonna need a good OL, an NFL back, and a big-time QB.

Jesus, that playcalling was terrifying.

Advertisement
Back