247s WAY Too Early 2021 Top 25

Advertisement
They lost four games including FSU and UVA.
Yeah! But, they debo'd us not only took our chain but our rings, bike, self respect, and our will to play okie state! And brad kaaya's mom(felicia) helped she was sleeping with debo!...oh yeah they also punched us in da grill(eye).

I think we are ranked too high. I know we have a few vets coming back but our receivers still can’t catch, o-line doesn’t dominate the big time schools, and who’s replacing our Lou Groza award winner. Losing Borregales is huge IMO.
i think btwn 15-20 is legit!, not all can't catch, only pope n dwigg,...agree about jose hope lil bro is da goods!!

Advertisement
Wow, some of y’all fussing that we’re ranked too high. If we started out ranked 24 and lose to Bama then win 10 games but could not leapfrog a couple of others teams at the end of the season you same folks would be screaming we were robbed. Just roll with it and they want to ranks us higher let them do it till we prove em wrong.

Ur fairly new, im da nice one i came in b4 they label u a troll. This board is anal that way. How u say "they" and not "we".. And ur 10 posts!
I didnt use the word "they". That was someone else. I was just asking what was wrong with using "they." I hate when people use "we" to describe their team. Its like they think they are fully involved in the operations of the team

Advertisement
I didnt use the word "they". That was someone else. I was just asking what was wrong with using "they." I hate when people use "we" to describe their team. Its like they think they are fully involved in the operations of the team
Welcum to cis! I guess u hate me? cuz im definitely guilty of that myself. go canes!!!

Advertisement
Back