247s WAY Too Early 2021 Top 25

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should be more like 20th, with UF behind us around 24th-ish.

Advertisement
Who would you put at #1 then?

Can't stand them and they routinely underachieve but I would have Georgia at 1 (they looked a lot better with Daniels) as they are loaded everywhere. Clemson's backup looked very good already, they'll get all those talented wrs, and their defense will be great next year as those frosh studs will progress so I would have them 2. I would even put Oklahoma ahead at 3. Then Alabama and OSU at 4/5.

HOME: FAU, USF, Samford, FSU, AL, TN, Vandy,
AWAY: UGA, KY, LSU, MO, SC

Anything is possible, but I see at least 6-8 wins. That’s near top-25, if not top-25 for an SEC team. And as for Mullen leaving “crippling” them… “the devil you do know”.
That Missouri game might be interesting too, real interesting if it’s later in the season, after a LSU, AL, or UGA. Drinkowitz is a good coach too imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC #6 is a joke considering all the offensive talent they lose. We'll see how good Howell really is now

they also brought in a freshman QB. I think they ride with Jones if Mullen s still the coach and go with the freshman after (del rio)
I think Anthony Richardson could take over for Jones at some point.

Pre season polls are worthless, they go by reputation.
You can easily see the SEC bias. Georgia above Ohio st. LSU in the top 25, Gaytors lost too much to be in the top 15.

Advertisement
Back