247 Projecting every ACC team final record

Advertisement
Where is all this love for Louisville coming from? And everyone thinks VT is going to steamroll us. If this happens like they say, you can kiss this recruiting class good bye.
Louisville won 7 games last year, which was a significant improvement from winning only 2 games in 2018 I believe. Their head coach is for real, they have a lot of fire power on offense. Would not shock me one bit if we lose that game. But we better not...

Virginia Tech has a mobile QB so that’s probably going to expose Baker’s scheme (again). They did lose their best CB, he opted out. Honestly, all these games are toss ups to me until Miami proves it on the field.

Louisville won 7 games last year, which was a significant improvement from winning only 2 games in 2018 I believe. Their head coach is for real, they have a lot of fire power on offense. Would not shock me one bit if we lose that game. But we better not...

Virginia Tech has a mobile QB so that’s probably going to expose Baker’s scheme (again). They did lose their best CB, he opted out. Honestly, all these games are toss ups to me until Miami proves it on the field.
We destroyed that same Louisville team and our potato of a QB set an all-time performance in that game.

We could win it all this year and they'd have the same prediction for 2021.

247 dip****s in 2021:
Sure, they won it all last year, but that was with D'Eriq King and the cloud of Covid hanging over. Let's not forget they lost to FIU and were shut out by La Tech the season before.
We won 10 games in 2017, and were ranked #8 going into the 2018 season. Many also predicted we’d beat LSU in that opener. So I disagree

Advertisement
We won 10 games in 2017, and were ranked #8 going into the 2018 season. Many also predicted we’d beat LSU in that opener. So I disagree
You really disagree that the dip****s at 247 will always predict the worst for us?

We destroyed that same Louisville team and our potato of a QB set an all-time performance in that game.
We have a different QB, many different faces on defense, and their defense will not look the same. Last year means little in analyzing the 2020 matchup.

Advertisement
Can’t blame anybody for predicting us to have a lackluster season, but saying King and Lashlee are unproven is laughable. If those two were paired up anywhere else, they would be praising them as the reason that team would win 10 games.

I keep seeing these ridiculous predictions and I can’t help but wonder if they are really that clueless, or have I drank too much Lashlee/King Kool-aide?

If we go 6-5 or 7-4 Manny better be fired. With that being said that article is ludicrous; 8-3 should be the floor, 9-2 is expectation.

They got us losing to ridiculous teams

We lost to two Conference USA teams in a month last season.

Yeah, we all think we’re going to be a lot better this year. There’s a lot of evidence that points to that. But why in the world so many of you get so worked up when outsiders say we’re gonna suck, when we’ve done nothing but suck for 15 years, I will never understand.

Barton Simmons thinks we’ll go 7-4. Can you really blame him?? Wanna know the cool thing? We’re actually gonna play the games. Just go win them. Nobody is getting rings based off preseason projections.

Advertisement
7-6, 6-6, 7-5, 9-4, 6-7, 8-5, 9-4, 10-3, 7-6, 6-7

Those are our records the last decade, and yet we are shocked when the media pick us to finish *checks record again* pretty much exactly how we finish every year. I think we will be better than that, but it's not like their picks don't have precedent

8-3 should be the expectation unless you believe we're simply that much more talented than everyone we play except Clem's son.

Ron Howard voice: we're not

Advertisement
If you are getting upset over a bunch of clueless *** clowns making predictions based off of nothing then this is not the sport for you.

We haven’t been very good in almost 2 decades can’t blame their predictions. All this team can do is prove them wrong.

hoping for 9-2 but expecting 8-3. Think the D let’s us down in a couple of games...hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement
Back