24 season tickets

Respectfully, if you think paying less than $1k for parking next to the stadium and season tickets in the lower bowl of ANY P5 program is "out of control" than you need to visit other places and talk to other fans more. Even with the team performing as subpar as it has, that is a great deal in the grand scheme of big time college football, especially in a stadium as nice as HR. Most programs you couldn't find those types of seats unless you inherited them and even then it'd probably be like a minimum $10-15k donation annually just to keep them.

If we're truly on an upward trajectory it ain't gonna get much cheaper than that.
I’m a season ticket holder to the Ole Miss games. (Wife is an Alum. Daughter goes there now.) Tickets run $1600 for 3 tix and another $600 “Donation”. $2200 Total.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Given the events of the last 16 hours, there’s more of a reason to get them….now.
Donate like an addl $250 on top of the seats and you'll more than likely get access to UiF seats too. You'll make money selling ant extras and at least you'll know they're most likely going to Canes fans too.

Respectfully, if you think paying less than $1k for parking next to the stadium and season tickets in the lower bowl of ANY P5 program is "out of control" than you need to visit other places and talk to other fans more. Even with the team performing as subpar as it has, that is a great deal in the grand scheme of big time college football, especially in a stadium as nice as HR. Most programs you couldn't find those types of seats unless you inherited them and even then it'd probably be like a minimum $10-15k donation annually just to keep them.

If we're truly on an upward trajectory it ain't gonna get much cheaper than that.
Hmmmm?

Advertisement
Definitely will renew. Not sure about going to Gainesville but definitely will hop a quick flight to Tampa for USF.

This thread, now I'm back to buying season tickets... Does anyone know if there is a way around buying tickets online how they want you to.. I need 3 and a friend wants to buy 1 season ticket and sit together.. If I find 4 seats I have to buy them all, it won't let me buy just 3. Im not seeing anyway to find seats and leave 1 seat next to us for him to buy. Only option seems to be for me to pay for his season ticket and make him pay me back if he wants to sit next... Looking at sections 203/103
I am sure you could call and arrange that but yeah, what you suggested is likely the easier option.

I’m just going to buy one season ticket this year and change it to two next year when we have some better home games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not totally on topic but the energy the stadium had in the rain for that ‘17 GT game was crazy.
Were you not at or watching the ND game with the loudest fans maybe with the loudest music echo, our screaming packed fans, music. The sound decibel was off the charts.

Were you not at or watching the ND game with the loudest fans maybe with the loudest music echo, our screaming packed fans, music. The sound decibel was off the charts.
I was on the sideline for it actually. It’s not a comparison of the two games lol.

I see for parking pass’ if you want better selection for parking you need to up your donation… is that really necessary for orange parking?

Advertisement
Back