24 season tickets

Not totally on topic but the energy the stadium had in the rain for that ‘17 GT game was crazy.
Surreal.
I just picture Dennis Hopper looking up, screaming…”THIS IS BEAUTIFUL MAN”

Last edited:
Advertisement
If your considering buying season tickets, @Canedog ’s idea may be the best way to go.
Wait a year.
For 2024, Other than FSU, the home slate is mediocre. Buy tix in different sections and feel it out for the “off” games. You will pay a premium for FSU, but that will be offset by the discount on the other games.
In 2025, you take the plunge now knowing what the seating deal is and having one of best home schedules in a while…
uF, ND, Louisville, NC State, Stanford, USF, and Syracuse.

I am in there for UF and ND... Can't wait...

Advertisement
I can't imagine anyone complaining about the price of season tickets. I just renewed. For a total of $420, I have 2 tickets in the 3rd row upper deck on our sideline. Have you been to a professional sports game? You can't get 2 tickets to a single Heat or Dolphin game for less than that.

As far as where to sit, I am totally partial to the upper deck. I've sat all over the stadium at various times (lower, upper, visitor sideline, home sideline, endzone) and I strongly prefer being up top. You can see the game far better than you can in the lower deck. But, that's just a matter of preference. I find myself too often in the lower deck watching the game on the screens because it's hard to judge depth and distance from the bottom.

But, anyways, just get tickets and fill up the seats with loud Cane fans!
They raised the price for new season ticket holders to $300 for the 300 sec. I also renewed mine at $200. Paid $820 for 4 tickets

They raised the price for new season ticket holders to $300 for the 300 sec. I also renewed mine at $200. Paid $820 for 4 tickets
so is it better just to buy season tickets this year knowing next years games will be much better for the chance they raise tickets even more to new season ticket holders?

Advertisement
I’m in 203. Debating renewal because tickets will be widely available for every game other than FSU. As always I’ll end up taking the plunge because I’m a sucker for punishment.

so is it better just to buy season tickets this year knowing next years games will be much better for the chance they raise tickets even more to new season ticket holders?
only if you’re going to use your tickets or willing to break even selling them. I live in NJ and go to 1-2 games and sell the rest and my parking passes. If I can’t go to the FSU game then it will probably pay for 75% of the total cost for me.

IMO, better only that you’ll have less options next year.
I’m expecting a decent year this year. Couple that with the strong home schedule, ST’s will be in more of a demand.

If you didn’t know, every Feb/March the Hurricane Club gives you the option to change your seat location.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in 203. Debating renewal because tickets will be widely available for every game other than FSU. As always I’ll end up taking the plunge because I’m a sucker for punishment.
i don't understand people on here. you are a season ticket holder and a member of CIS. and you debate whether to renew your tickets because this year's home schedule is weak.

What kind of fickle fan are you?

Respectfully, if you think paying less than $1k for parking next to the stadium and season tickets in the lower bowl of ANY P5 program is "out of control" than you need to visit other places and talk to other fans more. Even with the team performing as subpar as it has, that is a great deal in the grand scheme of big time college football, especially in a stadium as nice as HR. Most programs you couldn't find those types of seats unless you inherited them and even then it'd probably be like a minimum $10-15k donation annually just to keep them.

If we're truly on an upward trajectory it ain't gonna get much cheaper than that.
This is facts. Not cool for the wallet, per say, but it's facts.

Advertisement
Back