24 season tickets

Buy them where it will make you the happiest and enhances your game day experience. There is not a bad seat in Hard Rock.

Personally, I like 50 yd line upper deck. You can see the whole game without looking up at the Jumbotron the whole game.
You can get a nice breeze at certain places up there also. They really need some massive fans throughout the stadium.

Advertisement
When does the UF game tix go on sale ? Thinking about driving down to Gainesville for the game ! .. also first time any good hotels near stadium that ya recommend?

When does the UF game tix go on sale ? Thinking about driving down to Gainesville for the game ! .. also first time any good hotels near stadium that ya recommend?

I got mine already via StubHub...

Needed four seats, so I paid a little more than I'd have liked...

Gonna fly down for FSU but I'm not sure if I'm coming alone or with a friend/my wife...

Next season I'm buying two season ticket packages because I will not miss UF and ND at home.

Advertisement
I got mine already via StubHub...

Needed four seats, so I paid a little more than I'd have liked...

Gonna fly down for FSU but I'm not sure if I'm coming alone or with a friend/my wife...

Next season I'm buying two season ticket packages because I will not miss UF and ND at home.
These tix will be worth gold. I’m doubling my tix. And more importantly doubling my parking tix.

These tix will be worth gold. I’m doubling my tix. And more importantly doubling my parking tix.

Yeah, I went in 2008. The attendance was over 90k. I expect the same, maybe more since it's the season opener. I expect those numbers to drop after we beat that ***, though.

Get them and sell them to Canes for face value, lol. Or, flip them and make as much as you can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve been a season ticket holder for over 20 years now and the price is getting out of control to the point where it’s not worth it. The cheapest seat in the lower level is 500 dollars each and we get 6 home games this year instead of 7. If you want a parking pass that is orange or better you will most likely have to give 250 to the hurricane club and then spend another 200 or so for the parking pass itself. Next year we have Florida and notre dame at home so there is value but after that I’m probably done with going to every game. Too much money for seats in a stadium that is hardly ever sold out
I didn’t think my tickets went up this year. Plus I do the payment plan and it doesn’t increase cost at all. Maybe look into that

Advertisement
Two season tickets in 204
Clublevel. Yeah. Those are up there in price!

Ward put me back in. The last 2 season’s of home games has been really ******* depressing except TAMU. I was considering not renewing this year but I am back in!

Advertisement
Clublevel. Yeah. Those are up there in price!

Ward put me back in. The last 2 season’s of home games has been really ******* depressing except TAMU. I was considering not renewing this year but I am back in!
Me too, just Friday i said I'm not renewing after looking at the home games after receiving my renewal package. Well, thats changed...

This thread, now I'm back to buying season tickets... Does anyone know if there is a way around buying tickets online how they want you to.. I need 3 and a friend wants to buy 1 season ticket and sit together.. If I find 4 seats I have to buy them all, it won't let me buy just 3. Im not seeing anyway to find seats and leave 1 seat next to us for him to buy. Only option seems to be for me to pay for his season ticket and make him pay me back if he wants to sit next... Looking at sections 203/103

Advertisement
Back